Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Astrology

[scorpions] are secretive, private, cunning, sexual, interested in the occult, vengful (from what I hear anyway) when we love, we love with our whole being. Driven by Water...the emotion element....Pluto is our ruling planet...we are faithful. We make awesome friends, till we get stabbed in the back. My saying is..Mess with the Scorpion and get the Tail in the end!!! And I will REMEMBER the day, time, place and what type of weather we were having when you stabbed me in the back too! We dont tend to forget anything. Even when all is forgiven, we will always remember...

As at least a half-Scorpio, I have to say that literally nothing on this list applies to me except the part I bolded. I have none of the qualities you listed, or if I do I have them to very small degree. Ironically enough, I've only just had my first friend-stabbed-me-in-the-back experience, and though it was only ten days or so ago I'm already forgetting all about it. Or maybe it actually has happened before, but I don't recall--I guess that's possible. It might be tempting to think of this trait as "sucker" but I'd much prefer to think of it as faithful and loyal. I've never had fights with friends, which is why this recent experience took me by such surprise.

So what are Sagittarians like? Guess I'm it, 'cause I'm sure not a Scorpio.

Zoe, you hit the nail on the head. Headstrong and OBNOXIOUS is my brother, absolutely!! :)

Well, all my brothers are obnoxious, and there's not an Aries in the bunch! (Except for me, that is.) Love 'em anyway, but some days . . .

From what I know about Sagitarians....your are strong willed,(some people might say stubborn) faithful, good friends, and you do tend to let stuff roll off your back, unlike the scorpion who will get your blood before we forget anything :) You tend to be on one path and you follow that path till the end, very determined.. My sister is a Sag and so is my son........ Thats about all I know!

Anyone find out for sure if my dad is Aquarious or Capricorn? Jan 14. He said something last night about thinking he was Capricorn, and I said, "but your house might be in a different moon" and he said, "yeah, that's it" (roll eyes) so while it's all amusing and fun, we have a houseful of skeptics here...hehe.

Kathy...

From what I know....your dad would be a Capricorn...based on his birthday.... Capricorn goes to January 19

you know i never used to believe in this stuff... until i realized that for whatever reason i am soooo incredibly attracted and have the best bedroom life with men who are virgos! I am a taurus.... and supposedly we are compatible that way.... and i have to say... almost 90% of the time when i am in a club or meet a man and i feel some serious chemistry.... and major attraction.... turns out he is a virgo...

maybe there is something to it after all... i fit the taurus profile.... chubby, homebody, likes the finer things in life... go figure... whats the skinny sign?

Kathy...

From what I know....your dad would be a Capricorn...based on his birthday.... Capricorn goes to January 19

But he fits Aquarius so well! Hmmm. I don't know anything about this stuff, really.

Hey Dallasdoll, I'm Taurus, too. Chubby, huh? great. My hubby is June 5 (yep, today, wahoo, happy birthday hubby!) and I think he's the twins with the split personalities.

I was born on the cusp between pisces and aquarious- but I really fit the typical aqurian profile. My coworkers have nicknamed me the absent minded professor. How can you be out to lunch and still be obessive? Must be that picses/aquarian mix!

Jaime,

Virgos typically are intelligent people known for their level-headedness. They like order and are known for their charm and dignity. Virgos tend to be less emotional than other signs.

Jaime,

Virgos typically are intelligent people known for their level-headedness. They like order and are known for their charm and dignity. Virgos tend to be less emotional than other signs.

okay I do like things in order... not sure on the rest fitting in LOL!!! And I'm not sure on the LESS emotional cause I sure can get over emotional sometimes!!! HEHE!!!

Nobody answered me on am I Gemini or Cancer..what are the signs of the 2....and Thanks Bandit...believe it or not my 2 year old took that picture, we were eating at Hard Rock Cafe and I took a picture of him and he wanted to take a picture of me....I was impressed.

I have learned that Virgos are happiest when they can have their lists. They may not need to actually do anything with the list, but they need their lists.

Kelly you fall into Leo..

Your right Lisa I do watch the accounts, not like there is anything there but in my household I am the keeper of the cash.

My hubby is a Arias. I have always loved the zodiacs but have never really went in depth.