Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Is anyone on a special diet? Like South Beach, etc? I want to hear from those of you on special diets, and if youre not on a special diet, I want to hear about what you eat. Start with morning, lunch and dinner, EVEN snacks...

I am not on a special diet.. but here is what I eat usually:

breakfast: 1/2 cup chocolate calorie countdown milk with a scoop

of chocolate Protein powder or 1/2 c. kashi go lean w/

skim milk (simply smart)

lunch: 1pc of toasted weight watchers bread with 1egg & lite

mayo (just a little mayo) or 6 shrimp with cocktail sauce

Dinner: 1 small piece of salmon and a couple slices of zuchinni or

baked Beans w/ small piece of chicken

If I am still hungry i will snack on some edamme .. but these are my usual favorite items to have.. I also take a viactiv chewable chocolate Multivitamin and a chewable viactiv caramel Calcium every day.

Good luck! I was banded on June 20,2008 and my first fill will be on July 21st.. woo hoo

Dinner:

I am not on a special diet.. but here is what I eat usually:

breakfast: 1/2 cup chocolate calorie countdown milk with a scoop

of chocolate Protein powder or 1/2 c. kashi go lean w/

skim milk (simply smart)

lunch: 1pc of toasted weight watchers bread with 1egg & lite

mayo (just a little mayo) or 6 shrimp with cocktail sauce

Dinner: 1 small piece of salmon and a couple slices of zuchinni or

baked Beans w/ small piece of chicken

If I am still hungry i will snack on some edamme .. but these are my usual favorite items to have.. I also take a viactiv chewable chocolate Multivitamin and a chewable viactiv caramel Calcium every day.

Good luck! I was banded on June 20,2008 and my first fill will be on July 21st.. woo hoo

Dinner:

What does your exercise schedule look like?? What are you doing for exercise and how many days, and how long?

I am not on a commercial diet either but here is what my Dr. has me on..

Morning my Protein shake: nectar Protein whey Isolate (I love the Carribean Cooler it tastes like a pina colada without the carbs)

Lunch: lean chicken or turkey, green Beans and fruit (no sugar added)

afternoon snack: sugar free Jello, pudding or small curd cottage cheese

Dinner: home cooked extra lean turkey burger, steamed veggie, fruit (no sugar added)

Exercise: I walk everyday during my 15 minute breaks and then I swim everyday when I get home.. I also love to ride my bike. I will add in my Tae-bo tape (sp) when I am able.

I have found Barnes and Nobles has some really good Bariatric cookbooks for lapbanders or if you have time look online for recipes, that is where I found my turkey burger recipe and my entire family loves them. I don't eat Pasta, rice, or any bread products nor do I eat potatoes.. Even though I love me some potatoes, they don't love me!!!

Hi Leslie, I am on Weight Watchers. I follow the core program. It is comprised of meats, fish, chicken, all the Protein you want. Vegies and fruits . The only carbs you have besides the fruits are brown rice and whole grain pastas, no bread. You get 35 points a week to eat whatever you want outside of the core plan. ie. alcohol, bread, mayo, etc. My mom's friend has lost 100 lbs on the core program. You eat unlimited until you are full. I have such a great fill now that I only at a 1 point weight watcher yogurt yesterday, 3 plums, 1 hard boiled egg, 1/2 chicken breast and zucchini for dinner. I love going to the meetings. I have 23 lbs to lose with a 15 lb stretch goal. Julie from CA.

I just started excercizing.. I have to be honest and say I actually started last night. I have comcast on demand and there are aerobics videos and I did one or i should say i tried to.. I about died when she said "ok let's get started" I thought we had started but it was the warmup.ughhh..lol.. I will try it again tonight and hopefully get further.. I am going to be getting the Wii fit.. looks like my kind of excersize..

Im sustible to anything with sugar, so Im doing low gi (which is what the southbeach diet is based on). I am still on mushys, but I lost 9 pre opt and down 4 in the last week and will go back on low gi totally when I can eat what I want. Weightwatchers for me isnt as good.