Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What does everyone do for a living?

I am a nurse on a maternity floor love women's health and most of all all the newborn babies.

I'm a health insurance broker but my job consists mostly of administrative work. It's not my preferred career, by a long road, but hey something has to pay the bills.

I used to be the executive director of a major professional writers' organization. THAT was fun. ;)

I'm a full time student, and I work part time at NIATEC, National Information Assurance Training and Education Center, one of the centers of excellence designated by the NSA, for my student job/scolarship.

My summer internship starts Monday at a very large Bank in their Windows security architecture group. Heh, I turned down an internship at MS this summer because I figured that being called back to the bank was better for my resume. Also, the Bank has one of THE largest networks in the world, and working on archetureal issues there will also be impressive. But being at MS again sure would be fun. ...

Guest momtotheboys

I am a "Domestic Diva"! No, really I am a stay at home mom and I homeschoool my 12 year old son. And "warden" to our active 4 year old. God bless, Donna

I am a Substance Abuse Counselor. I work mostly with adolescents...and I love it!!!!!!!!!!! Also a Mother of 2 daughters, 8 and 11 years old (that could be my full time job, but....)

I am an engineer for a company who designs and manuafctures pump system for golf course irrigation as well as municipal Water systems for consumption.

Megan I may have to get with you. Loved your web site. I do a lot of woodworking on the side and have often thought of taking what I build to Market. I think it's a niche market.

I am a Resort Property Manager, and also the owner of a Bail Bonds Company.

(from business suit to a gun, yikes!)

Staci

Orlando FL

banded in Mexico 12/14/04

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didnt do, than by the ones you did do" Mark Twain

I am an Administrative Assistant to a lady that is never here, so I very seldom have anything to do, the days are long here, so therefore I am hooked on this site. So I guess its an okay job, I get paid very well, get an insurance allowance of $400 a month, and best of all when I take time off, she never-ever docks my pay. And believe me with three kids, I take a lot of time off. Just last week I was off two days on a school field trip and tomorrow I'm off half a day, its survivor day at my daughters school, so we are doing that. And since my boss leaves on vacation tomorrow, I guess the next two weeks will be even quieter..... I worked for a real estate attorney before this job, but after my son was born I stayed home with him and my one year old daughter (yep, there one right after the other). After a year of that, I decided to come back to work, my husband thinks I need to go back to my field as a real estate closer or go to a title company and do that because i could be making lots more money, but I would rather stay here and be so available to my kids than go to a job, I'm going to have to quit because I can't take the time for them. So I truly do have a nice job, my boss is awesome and I make good money, so what more can I ask for, right??? Who else is going to let me take all that time off and let me run to pick up my daughter from school everyday and take her and my other daughter to dance and all that stuff I have to do....

I too have dreams of going back to school to finish getting my degree in elementary education, but my kids are so little 3, 4 and 9 and require so much time right now, that its on the back burner...Someday, I will finish my degree..

I am a bill collector. I spend my entire day telling people their house is being foreclosed on. I have my own personalized set of brass knuckles...hehehe Crappy job, but pay is so awesome I am paying my own way through college to become a High school counselor. When I graduate I will never look back except to be sad at my pay difference, and hopefully erase some of the bad memories from this place. Oh the jobs we have to do to get where we want in life....

I am a Pre-school teacher and have been for 24 years!! Not where the money is but I LOVE MY JOB AND MY KIDS!!

My class of 27 just graduated last night!! My babies are on to kindergarten! (CRYING)

Wow

Your all so amazing!

I am disabled. They deemed me disabled for the last 6 yrs but I have only been on the SSI for less than a year.

I paid for my lapband with my SSI back pay.

BUT I am not a total loser..

I had three kids by age 20

I went from 135 pounds to 330 pounds from age 15 to 20

And I still managed to do the below.. on my own for the most part.

I graduated in the top 10% of my HS

I got a AA degreee in general ed

I got a BS degree in Psy

I am one math class from a Accosiate of science in Criminology

I am 8 practicum credits from A Child and family Studies degree.

I have been a Rape Crisis counselor

A preschool teacher

I did Special needs day care

I got foster home certification, had one kid for 3 yrs and one for two now.

I want to get my masters degree

I want to open a teen parent transitional living home.

Thats my biggest goal, I dont need a masters to do it but I feel I really need to get back into the schooling... refresh.. take the proposal and technical writing classes over again// lol

Before i knew I could get any kind of WLS..

I had resigned my self to moving to the coast (on housing assistance) and selling crafts along the oregon coast at little fairs and markets and events.

NO way.. Maybe when i am an old granny I will do that!

lol

I am an Employment Counselor, I work with single women helping them get back to school and update their education and I love my job. Also own a condo that I rent out.