Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Jose Rodriguez in Juarez

I am trying so hard to figure out which direction to go. This whole surgery seemed out of reach until I came in contact with the Belite group. My patient facilitator is awesome, but I want to make sure I am making the right decision. My facilitator is setting me up with Dr. Rodriguez, she says he is great, but I would like to hear everyone elses opinion godd or bad. Thanks for your help.

I am in the exact same situation. I would like to hear something from someone with experience as well. I am trying to schedule mine or July 25 in Juarez. Dr. Rodriquez.. Sure would like to hear from someone who has used him.

Thanks

My surgery is 7/22 w/Dr.Rod, I went through Beliteweight, Jessica is walking me through it. There is another thread about Dr.Rod. I'll try to find it.

you might want to be careful in Juarez and or Tiajuana right now .

The violence is getting out of hand there. Living in Texas the News Covers what goes on in Mexico quite a bit.

you might want to google those cities and see that the mexican government has to say about those cities right now . The mexican goverment has warnings out right now as well about travel to those cities

Just searching real quick I found the following .

Threats of Increased Violence in Ciudad Juarez during the weekend of May 23-25, 2008

Armed Mexican Troops Patrol the Streets of Juarez - borderfirereport.net

Juarez, Mexico. Off Limits to US military. El Paso hospital still on lock-down - Burning Atlanta

ThreatsWatch.Org: RapidRecon: Mexico ? Violence Breaks Out Again ? State Department Warns Americans

So At least for now it does not look good to travel to at least those cities ?

be careful and do your research not only the docs but the CITIES

HTH

Mindy

OMG Thanks so much for the info. I have recently decided it would be better for me to have my procedure in Houston. I was thinking about using Dr. Frank Felts. Does anyone have any info on him?

I went to their office in Dallas. He was my first choice but we are paying for it out of our pocket and it was 15,000 dollars. I asked if there was a discount for cash and they said that was the discount. I did not find the office staff in Dallas to be all that friendly. Felt like they were just hurding us in one right after another and pretty well told everyone the same thing. You are a perfect candidate, get this lab work and cardio stress test, we will check your insurance and get back with you. They were not unfriendly just not friendly either. I was impressed with what I had read about Dr. Felts though and reallly wanted him to do my surgery.

you might want to be careful in Juarez and or Tiajuana right now .

The violence is getting out of hand there. Living in Texas the News Covers what goes on in Mexico quite a bit.

you might want to google those cities and see that the mexican government has to say about those cities right now . The mexican goverment has warnings out right now as well about travel to those cities

Just searching real quick I found the following .

Threats of Increased Violence in Ciudad Juarez during the weekend of May 23-25, 2008

Armed Mexican Troops Patrol the Streets of Juarez*-*borderfirereport.net

Juarez, Mexico. Off Limits to US military. El Paso hospital still on lock-down - Burning Atlanta

ThreatsWatch.Org: RapidRecon: Mexico ? Violence Breaks Out Again ? State Department Warns Americans

So At least for now it does not look good to travel to at least those cities ?

be careful and do your research not only the docs but the CITIES

HTH

Mindy

I agree Juarez is a bad city, But i'm being picked up at the airport and staying in the hospital for 2 days and right back to the airport the hospital is only 10 minutes from the border so it's not like they just set you up in a hotel and leave you out there alone. It is a good idea to check out all aspects of your surgery.

I agree Juarez is a bad city, But i'm being picked up at the airport and staying in the hospital for 2 days and right back to the airport the hospital is only 10 minutes from the border so it's not like they just set you up in a hotel and leave you out there alone. It is a good idea to check out all aspects of your surgery.

Travel advisories are Travel Advisories.

The "bad' people are car jacking people.

Things can happen on the way there and the way back .

You have to be aware of what is going on in the city your going to .

Mindy

I went thru Juarez, Dr. Naketa. My surgery went well this July 9th. Dont forget they pick you up at the airport and they drive you to the hospital, which of course is in a good section of town. Star Medica was my hospital. Big nice mall across the street.

Just a follow-up, I just got back from Juarez and thought you might like to know Dr.Rod, his team, the hospital and Beliteweight (Jessica) were great. can't find one negitive thing to say. Good luck on your journey. :) PS no car jacking.

Just got back from surgery with Dr. Rodriguez in Mexico. It was so so so great. Hospital is beautiful. Staff was outstanding and the doctor was a true gem. I will send all my friends who are considering to him FOR SURE!!!! You will be in the best of hands.