Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What would you like to do/acheive once you have reached goal??

To be able to bend down at the knees to pick something up off the floor instead of holding onto something and putting 1 leg out for balance as I bend over.:thumbup:

I want to be thinner than each of my four sisters were at their weddings. I am the oldest in my family and have four skinny sisters, and at their weddings they all weighed within one pound of each other. My goal weight is to be 2 pounds less than they were (they were 137-138, my goal is 135).

Also

-Not feel like every functional guy I meet is out of my league b/c of my weight

-Buy clothes b/c I need and love them, not b/c they fit

-Cross my legs effortlessly

-Have my old friends not recognize

-Be HEALTHY

So I've been thinking about this alot....here are my major three....

1. Be able to get outta the shower and wrap a regular towel around me instead of the bath sheet that is almost as tall as I am!!!

2. To shop in a store without a PLUS size section, and buy clothes without a "W" in the size!!!

3. To be able to sit down and not feel like I have to cover or hide my bulging stomach

and not on the list...but what I think I look forward to the MOST......seeing my face in the mirror the way I remember it!!!

1. Be able to get outta the shower and wrap a regular towel around me instead of the bath sheet that is almost as tall as I am!!!

Amen, and I say again, Amen!!!!!

Besides the obvious buy clothes in a normal store in normal sizes, I'd like to be secure enough to go to a nudist resort.

LOL, clearly we all have body image issues and I envy those that can strip all the outside "junk", be completely naked both figuratively and literally and be ok with it. No judging or being judged. Although, I can't see it now because when I look in the mirror I seen the stretch marks, jelly rolls and all the other flaws, they don't see it that way. They accept you for who you are, not how you look or what you do. Seems like the perfect end to this journey for me.

i would love to be able to run, jump, play, rollerskate, do silly things, with out other people looking at me and making a rude comment.

i have always been a big girl, and when i was younger i didnt do those things because when i did, i would be ragged on very hard.

now that im older i still want to do those things with my bf

go to the park and fit my butt on the swing, (i can only swing for 10-15 mins before my butt hurts like the dickens!)

id like to sit on his lap with out crushing him.

i want to fit into a seat better, i want to put on a tank top and not feel bad that my arms are showing.

id also like to know why people look at me, if they still do it when im thinner, well at least i will know its not cause im a big girl walking down the street.

sometimes i dont eat a lot because well im not hungry, and when friends and friends of friends and i go out to eat, the friends of friends look suprised that im not scarfing my face. id like that to stop.

if i think of more ill post :)

thanx for listing.

Edited by MixiLavender