Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Hope it wasn't a peice of cake, 4 Cookies, 1/2 jar Peanut Butter with a spoon and 3 Snickers!!!!:o

My dog does not pull me when we ride (though he could with him weighing 100lbs). He just trots beside me and I wear him out. He is in pretty good shape for being 8 yrs old. We are fairly strict with what he eats and he has an entire 15 acres to romp on every day. Puppies have excess energy until they are about 2 and you get their "govenors" (as my DH calls them) taken. Sounds like Grandma is enjoying that new puppy!

Well it was small slice (sliver really) of ice cream cake (cal who knows0 - 1 snickers w/almonds (200 cal)- 6 ginger snaps (240 cal ;0) - reese pb cups (2)(230 cal) but not 1/2 jar of pb lol !!!!

I am liking the dog a little more - it's the puppy thing that I don't want to have to deal with ;0) too much work - I think he would do well with a bike - may just go ck the cost of them today at target..

Well it was small slice (sliver really) of ice cream cake (cal who knows0 - 1 snickers w/almonds (200 cal)- 6 ginger snaps (240 cal ;0) - reese pb cups (2)(230 cal) but not 1/2 jar of pb lol !!!!

I am liking the dog a little more - it's the puppy thing that I don't want to have to deal with ;0) too much work - I think he would do well with a bike - may just go ck the cost of them today at target..

Yep, a little easier on the knees than jogging. We got the Target flyer yesterday and they had one on sale for $150. But, Walmart had about the same bike for $99.

Well the celebrations are done and I am exhausted! The brunch went super well this morning as well. She got lots of nice things and over $1000 cash already and isn't done opening yet, they had to leave for the airport. My niece did bring over a few pics so I am attaching a couple. The first is of DD before the ceremony, note her veil she remade that from my veil of many years ago. The 2nd is me and DH. The 3rd is my DS toasting DD and her new DH and sortta cut off is her new DBIL. The last photo is DH toasting them, it's a horrible pic of me (I was a little teary eyed) but it better shows my MOB dress, there was no good photo of that in the pics she brought but it gives you an idea.

[attach]19144[/attach][attach]19145[/attach][attach]19147[/attach][attach]19148[/attach]

Great love the pics your daughter is so beautiful and you husband and you looked lovely.

Hi All,

I fot my .4cc removed now I feel better but now I can eat stuff I could not eat before like bread.< /p>

Okay I need to control what I eat better. At least I have no more acid reflux. He still wants me to stay 1000 cal or below to keep losing. He said exercise (which I stopped really since Jan) and of If I go back to exercising hard core again weights and stuff I can bump up cal max 1200. So I bought some more Protein Shakes and yogurt and Soups with Protein I will start journaling and continue reading my beck book.

Oh I cahnaged my ticker because I gained 4 pounds I need to be truthful with my selof and all you that help me.

Well I guess I can brave Walmart for 60 bucks ;0) On Sunday walmart if full of families *from grandma to grandkids*

Melissa - WTG - you can do it...

Charlene - You rock girl keep it up !!! Instead of farming (lol) get out and move :0) !!!

Well I am going to practice what I preach - I am getting off my butt and going to get busy - sitting here on computer - farming on fb and talking on lbt nothing is getting done :0) and not burning many calories - need to after yesterday :0)

xoxox CBL

HELP... am freaking out! I had 2.4cc out and I am still having gurgling and pain! I didn't even eat anything solid. This a.m. I decided to get rehydrated. I drank 16 oz of Water before coffee. one coffee with cream and sugar. then a 2nd bottle of water. (drank water over 30 min period or so). Then around noon I had a cup of 1% milk. I had 1/2 cup dry Cereal with milk (let is get a little soft) and after 10 min or so got HORRIBLE pain. uuugghhhh. I am hoping it calms down. If not, I know the drill (although have never had to do it)... barium swallow, endoscopy, etc... I just pray my band hasn't slipped and that this is just swelling. But I have been on liquids (with a couple yogurts) since vomiting wed. morning! should have calmed down by now! I have a 3K deductible and just really dont want to get any of this done. Not even sure if insurance will pay- since they didn't pay for my band. Does anyone know??? I usually am calm person and starting to freak out.

If the Dr lists the procedure not having to do anythihng to do with the band it should cover it. Meaning just stomach issues but you will have to ask the Dr office.

Maybe what you drank was to cold. Try warm or hot Water that might help. As far as the milk I am not sure on that one.

Laura

I am pretty sure they will pay... This is a medical necessity

Well I'm dressed and ready to hit the streets/stores Lol:wink:

cbl

Well I guess I can brave Walmart for 60 bucks ;0) On Sunday walmart if full of families *from grandma to grandkids*

Melissa - WTG - you can do it...

Charlene - You rock girl keep it up !!! Instead of farming (lol) get out and move :0) !!!

Well I am going to practice what I preach - I am getting off my butt and going to get busy - sitting here on computer - farming on fb and talking on lbt nothing is getting done :0) and not burning many calories - need to after yesterday :0)

xoxox CBL

Okay now! You caught me! lol I am going to walk in the sunshine today.

So I was reading on Dr Oz website one of the things you can do to cut the sugar and Creamer out of your coffee is to do the following

In your coffee pot: Brew your morning coffee with a cinnamon stick or vanilla bean and ditch the flavored Creamers. Just 1 tablespoon of flavored creamer can add 6 grams of sugar

Has anyone tried this. Do you use a whole stick or just sprinkle Cinnamon in your cup? Were do you get a vanille bean from?

Hmmmm.... where WOULD one get a vanilla bean???

Have you tried the sugar free flavorings??

Laura... what kind of cereal?? I bought some shredded wheat a month or so ago, but when I tried to eat it... softened it up with soy milk. It went down fine... but then seemed to swell up and I pb'd most of it.

Janet, I think I'm going to head for DHS and do some shopping, too. Earl is packing up the RV already! Told him we have 10 days, but he insists he has to start NOW! So I think I'll just get out of here!! He is redoing his canned goods inventory for openers!! But I've asked him to put all my books in one place so I can organize them, too. Maybe I'll even INVENTORY my books!! LOL! But I know I'm in for a count if he gets them out for me. He's going to tell me how many books I have, probably how many purses I have in the RV, how many hats and how many pairs of shoes! I hate when that happens! LOL

23_24_18.gif 23_24_19.gif 23_24_20.gif 23_24_21.gif

Laura... what kind of cereal?? I bought some shredded wheat a month or so ago, but when I tried to eat it... softened it up with soy milk. It went down fine... but then seemed to swell up and I pb'd most of it.

Janet, I think I'm going to head for DHS and do some shopping, too. Earl is packing up the RV already! Told him we have 10 days, but he insists he has to start NOW! So I think I'll just get out of here!! He is redoing his canned goods inventory for openers!! But I've asked him to put all my books in one place so I can organize them, too. Maybe I'll even INVENTORY my books!! LOL! But I know I'm in for a count if he gets them out for me. He's going to tell me how many books I have, probably how many purses I have in the RV, how many hats and how many pairs of shoes! I hate when that happens! LOL

23_24_18.gif 23_24_19.gif 23_24_20.gif 23_24_21.gif

Phyll...when DH gives me crap about shoes, purses and clothes...I just tell him you can never have enough just like the tools of his trade. I tell him he was a good teacher. I've even offered to do an inventory for him.:o

HELP... am freaking out! I had 2.4cc out and I am still having gurgling and pain! I didn't even eat anything solid. This a.m. I decided to get rehydrated. I drank 16 oz of Water before coffee. one coffee with cream and sugar. then a 2nd bottle of water. (drank water over 30 min period or so). Then around noon I had a cup of 1% milk. I had 1/2 cup dry cereal with milk (let is get a little soft) and after 10 min or so got HORRIBLE pain. uuugghhhh. I am hoping it calms down. If not, I know the drill (although have never had to do it)... barium swallow, endoscopy, etc... I just pray my band hasn't slipped and that this is just swelling. But I have been on liquids (with a couple yogurts) since vomiting wed. morning! should have calmed down by now! I have a 3K deductible and just really dont want to get any of this done. Not even sure if insurance will pay- since they didn't pay for my band. Does anyone know??? I usually am calm person and starting to freak out.

I know you know this, but have you been tested for a bacteria in your stomach? I would go to your lap band doctor and get a cash estimate for the test. I get a discount for services from my surgeon when it is cash. Doesn't hurt to ask.

I have tried the sugar free flavorings I like them I was just trying to cut out the extra calories