Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

I say Congratulations to you also JoanMarie!!!. You will be a great lap band patient and plus you have a sense of humor so I hope you stay on with all of us. Well I measured today and from August 26 to September 26, I lost 7 1/2 inches. I have not joined a gym yet but I have been walking 2.4 miles almost every day for a good solid month or month and half. I was happy with that also except we all know where it comes off of the first so thats where I lost the most inches first (2 1/2 in).:tt1: Anyway I keep plugging away at this. You girls are my inspiration. I went shopping tonight with my sister and when I looked in the mirror at the Mall I did not look as thin as I think I look at home. Anyway it kind of bothered me but it is too soon to be bothered. I am loosing weight and inches and I will win this issue just like everyone else. Janet, that was nice to see what your weight loss history is. That helped me tonight also to rethink. I think us newbies just loose so much in the beginning that it spoils us to loose faster. This does take time and it will work.

Beckyo:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::frown::thumbup:

Becky - Congrats on your inches :)- That's a GREAT NSV to be proud of!!!!:)

You can click on my ticker and it will show the graft and weight loss history it's easier to read - cllick on the show all..

Ya I get you on looking at yourself at home and thinking oh I look pretty good then going somewhere else and seeing yourself and say Omg I'm look awful - it's just the surrondings - maybe you were thinking about a size that you can't get yet - or looking at something that wouldn't fit yet - and that's the reason.

Heck I went to the beauty shop this morning - and my makeup looked awful - at home it looked good but at the shop I saw more wrinkles sags and bags - Diff lighting I guess - who know's - but it depressed me !!!

CongratsJoannMarie - you will do really well as you have such a positive attitude.

Well done Becky on losing 7.5 inches - that's so much!

Janet - my calorie intake for the day should be 1400, if I do a minimum of 200 exercise - so it is really 1200 - which is roughly what you say.

I just recalculated my foods, and without Snacks, and by having eggs and a banana for Breakfast, tuna and onion with no crackers and grapes for lunch, and then one pot wonder for dinner I am at 873 cal. I have included the fruit in the main meals instead of Snacks, as I think its really important to have good nutrition which should mean 5 portions of fruit and veg a day.

Re eggs - do you eat the whites or all of it, and what do you do with them? I struggle with eggs in the morning, but maybe I am preparing them wrong. Cereal, milk and banana goes down slowly but nicely, and I feel full after. I also need to eat whatever I have at work, as I have to be in early in the mornings, and can't find the time to eat at home.

I am short - 5ft1!! That's why every pound makes a difference. I also do a desk job with little physical activity and often very long hours. I used to buy my lunch, but now I make it and take it, as otherwise I have no way of controlling the food.

Re exercise - I have my own cross trainer and try to get on that at least 5 times a week for 20 minutes. According to my site, that's more than 200 cals of exercise. I assume their calculation is the average calorie burn of someone of my size. The machine cannot be set to show your weight, so that doesn't really tell me anything. I also take my pulse and make sure I am always working out at between 60-80% of my max heart rate.

I do have good restriction, but restriction does not stop you from feeling hungry, and I need to really get my head around that. I guess the key is to not make food so important!

Thanks for explaining all of this. I know that your plan may not work for me, but I would really like to understand it and see if I can do it, as its clearly worked for you! You are right this is not a diet, but at the minute, I am more focussed on getting the weight off than looking too far into the future. But I do know the more I lose, the less I can think of going back to the bad old ways!

Thanks for your patience:thumbup: I hope I'm not too annoying!

Mx

Mia

NEVER ARE YOUR ANNOYING !!!! DON'T EVER THINK THAT !!!!

Ok here's the thing about exercise (these numbers aren't exact this is just an example) - if you weight 250 lbs and walk 2 miles speed 3.0 to 3.5 you will burn 300 calories - but at a weight of 190 doing the exact same thing you will only burn 275 - then at 180 you burn 250 - so on and so forth - as you lose weight you gotta increase your speed and intesnity to burn the same amount of calories as you did in the beginning...

In the beginning I walked on the tread mile for like 2 miles - no incline speed 2.7 - 3.5 and I burned 300 calories - but as I lost weight I increased my speed and had to walk longer to burn that 300 calories . Now if I walked at that speed 3.5 for 3 miles I bet I would only burn about 240 calories. So now I have increased my speed to 4.0 for flat and do inclines from 4 to 15 at diff intervals and burn now anywhere from 300 to 350 per work out.. I am working differently no more intensity and for a longer time - but the upside of that is I feel good after my work out not beat like I did in the beginning - I enjoy goint to the gym - putting my Ipod on - and grooving to my tunes - you know 70 & 80 disco stuff :lol:

On the net issue - i never did that - I just ate 800 - 1200 calories and exercised I didn't subract the calories burned from my daily calorie budget I guess that's why I lost like I did.

I ate 800 to 1200 calories plus the exercise - so doing it your way I had 500 to 700 calories a day

I don't like that way of thinking - I would have felt very deprived and though I could eat more - NO NO NO don't do that net thing IMHO - eat 850 to 1200 PLUS your exercise

I guess my exercise is what boosted my weight loss and why I didn't hit a platues - as those calories burned were a defecit and not a counter to the things that I ate..

Ok just say it takes 2000 calories just for you to breath and maintain your current weight - to lose a pound a week you have to cut that number by 500 calories a day - so that gives you 1500 to eat - but if you want to lose it a little faster cut another 300 calories from your food and exercise 5 days a week buring 280 each session 3x7=2100 calories + 280x5=1400 calories = 3500 calories = pound 2 lbs a week...

I just ck'd one of those sites and it says that I should eat 2400 calories a day to maintain my weight - That's BS imho - I would gain at that many calories - as it is I am eating 1400 to 1600 a day and exercising 4 times a week (well most weeks sometimes just 3 :wink2:)

As for breakfast - I too am at work early 7:15 - I don't eat at home I eat at work - I don't eat eggs during the week usually- Sometime I will take hard boiled eggs or egg salad (made with just a little lite mayo) - I will have a sandwich made on lite bread (90 calories 2 slices) with shaved ham 5 slices 50 calories - 2% cheese 50 Calores - mustard 190 calories - that one reason I eat yogurt & fruit or 1/4 cup granola 100 to 150 c) and weight control oatmeal (160 c) cuz those things are easy to eat at my desk.. I used eggbeaters at home on the weekend 1/2 cup 60 calories and add a little cheese bell peppers & Onions - yummy - I have made it at home before I left for work and taken it with me to eat at work.

I will also have a fiberone bar 150 cal for breakfast some days - those are the days that I am straving by lunch

Stay focus on just today - that's all you can do and you are doing very well on focusing on eating healthy too - that's what you are suppose to be doing

I just think you gotta bring your calories down a little - not a lot but just a little and not every days - every other day or every 2 days..

Just play with it until you find what works for you !!!

Mia, you are certainly not annoying to me! I'm out here trying to get all the information I can, and I appreciate hearing from all of you. From what I understand about the whole process, each of us has to find the dietary plan that works for us within the lapband guidelines. Considering that each person has likes, dislikes, issues with carbs or Protein, etc., I find it helpful to hear lots of ideas about how successful bandsters work all these things out. Janet keeps telling us this is a lifestyle change, and only you can decide what your new lifestyle is going to be. As Tim Gunn says, "make it work!"

Joann - I am going to nominate you for the Band Poster Woman award - you got it 100% - Find out what works for you within the guidlnes that you will be able to adapt to a total lifestyle change...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Gang - Well I know I am late today - but got up around 6:30 had my coffee - gym by 7:30 - home by 8:30 in the shower by 9 had hair appointment at 10 (covering the gray ;0)- then went grocery shopping - OMW that took 2 hrs.. It takes alot of time picking up boxes reading calories - wanting junk looking at the calories and saying oh no and then putting it back.. Trying to figure out what you are going to eat for the week - then bagging your own groceries (Winco is my new store right around the corner from my house - it's like a food 4 less or super saver - you gotta bag your own stuff) Pluse it's like my 3rd time there so don't know were everything is but almost..

Came home cleaned out the freeze - had stuff in there that was over 8 months old - then cleaned out the pantry - had crap in there from when I had surgery 14 months ago... Some of the stuff expired late 07 and early 08

I gotta great NSV to report - I think I might have some mice in my attic (crawl space really we don't have true attic's here in the desert - just enough room to stand up in the center of the house but that's it) Well I got some sticky traps at the store and GS just had showered and didn't want to go up there so I said what the heck I can do it - so I got the ladder - which really isn't tall enought - but i grapped the rafters and walked up the wall - got my feet up in the space and then pulled myself up there :eek: Set the traps - then wondered how I was going to get down - cuz like i said the ladder is really too short - so I let myself down - stepping on top of the door and then to the ladder. This is not something I would have even attempted a year ago :tt2:

Ok - started this and hour ago - I need to drink and kick it in front of the tv for a while and figure out what I am going to make for dinner - I put all the meat in the freeze :eek:

So I will ck back in a bit... Hope everyone is having a great Saturday...

JoAnn, CONGRATS!!! You are almost there!! All this time of waiting has gotten you so prepared there's no doubt that you are going to be an amazing success!!

RE: Calories per day, I just read 3 pages of posts from while I was gone and there was a lot of discussion as to how many calories a day to eat. My average is 700-800 and that is w/o counting my exercise. I don't want to get in the habit of exercising for more food.

I had a great weekend in Colorado springs. The marrige retreat was wonderful. We ate out a lot but I did really well. for the most part DH & I shared an entree, that keeps the bill much smaller too. I told him we can eat out twice as much now!

And a great NSV! On the way home I wanted to stop at the outlet mall as it's about 45 miles from my house so not an easy trip to just go to but we were driving right by it. I knew there was an Ann Taylor there and since my shopping trip last week and fitting into some clothes from there I wanted to explore. I got a new sweater there. Then my Daughter wanted me to check out the Gap Outlet for some 'Long and Lean' jeans in a 6 Xtra long. They didn't have them and they had a 20. So I tried them on, totally expecting them not to fit. Guess what???? THEY FIT!!! Of course they were the 'curvy' fit but I don't care. it's so freeing to know my next jeans i don't have to buy at Lane Bryant. I can actually go to the Gap! I didn't even have to struggle to button them. I didn't buy them as they had many flaws and I do have enough jeans to wear right now. But am anxious to need new ones now!

Hi, Is good to have others for support. Reading your problems and what to do different is great. Will be checking back to see how all are doing. I was just band 9/11/08.......... Mary

Janet - thanks so much for taking all this time to explain this to me.

As far as I can see, for the best possible results, the max calories has to be 1200 and that is without exercise. For better results, zigzagging will also help. I suppose the way to look at it is that the exercise is for your health, and the calories for your weight loss.

You've given me the best example of the science of losing weight that I've seen for a long time. I really understand for the first time how it works -so now to put it in practice.

The thing is, when you've been a fat chick for a long time, and you've done quite a bit about dieting, its easy to get all that knowledge mixed up and not be able to see the wood for the trees! :lol:

Re the carbs - I am not having as many as you may think, as I don't eat any starches with my evening meal, so the 2 portions I get are in the morning and lunch. I don't think I would be able to eat a sandwich in the morning, as it would probably get stuck, and also I am steering clear of bread, as that has been a really good habit to break, and the band has really helped with that.

Its also quite clear I need to calm down and take each day at a time. I will try to not weigh everyday, I may start doing it every other day, just to break the cycle. I was really miserable yesterday because it went up, and I don't think there's any need to live on a knife edge like that! I am just making it hard for myself. Having said ALL that - it was better news this morning, but won't record until my official weigh in on Tues! I know - I'm such a loser!!:mellow:

You guys are all fantastic! I've had more support here on this site than anywhere else - you're the BEST!:)

Mx

RE: Calories per day, I just read 3 pages of posts from while I was gone and there was a lot of discussion as to how many calories a day to eat. My average is 700-800 and that is w/o counting my exercise. I don't want to get in the habit of exercising for more food.

Now, I know your secret to losing so much.....the 800cal a day. I have gotten off track. Between you and Janet sharing your calorie counts, I see my problem. I have been counting my exercise. That ends today. Your right, exercising for more food is a slippery slope because some days I can't exercise. Okay, today, a new day, a new strategy. Let's see how much I can lose a week now. I was shy 2lbs of my 10lb goal for the month, but I am not discouraged.....I have a new plan. I get hungry two weeks after a fill, and it has been two weeks. MY next fill is Oct 20th. This will be a challenge.

And a great NSV! On the way home I wanted to stop at the outlet . Then my Daughter wanted me to check out the Gap Outlet for some 'Long and Lean' jeans in a 6 Xtra long. They didn't have them and they had a 20. So I tried them on, totally expecting them not to fit. Guess what???? THEY FIT!!! . I didn't buy them as they had many flaws and I do have enough jeans to wear right now. But am anxious to need new ones now!

Lori Congralutations on the pants and not buying them too - I bought so much as I was losing thinking that I wasnt going to get smaller - but alas I did - as much as you can keep the shopping down - wait til you get to your goal weight and then go CRAZY :0)

I ate more than you durning my weight loss phase - but agree I don't exersice for food - I will exercise more if I have had a heavy eating day though..

Hi, Is good to have others for support. Reading your problems and what to do different is great. Will be checking back to see how all are doing. I was just band 9/11/08.......... Mary

Mary Welcome glad to have you - the more minds we have together helps us figure this out - we can learn from each other - we are all diff but really the same when it comes to our issues with food..

Look forward to having you in our group - Hugs Janet

Janet - thanks so much for taking all this time to explain this to me.

As far as I can see, for the best possible results, the max calories has to be 1200 and that is without exercise. For better results, zigzagging will also help. I suppose the way to look at it is that the exercise is for your health, and the calories for your weight loss.

You've given me the best example of the science of losing weight that I've seen for a long time. I really understand for the first time how it works -so now to put it in practice.

The thing is, when you've been a fat chick for a long time, and you've done quite a bit about dieting, its easy to get all that knowledge mixed up and not be able to see the wood for the trees! :teeth_smile:

Re the carbs - I am not having as many as you may think, as I don't eat any starches with my evening meal, so the 2 portions I get are in the morning and lunch. I don't think I would be able to eat a sandwich in the morning, as it would probably get stuck, and also I am steering clear of bread, as that has been a really good habit to break, and the band has really helped with that.

Its also quite clear I need to calm down and take each day at a time. I will try to not weigh everyday, I may start doing it every other day, just to break the cycle. I was really miserable yesterday because it went up, and I don't think there's any need to live on a knife edge like that! I am just making it hard for myself. Having said ALL that - it was better news this morning, but won't record until my official weigh in on Tues! I know - I'm such a loser!!:smile2:

You guys are all fantastic! I've had more support here on this site than anywhere else - you're the BEST!:biggrin:

Mx

Mia - I agree with the slipper slope - we just have to take the time and find out what works for us - I agree 1200 max with the food and zig zag and increase your exercise intensity every couple of weeks...

Tuesdays are the only days that your weight counts... I have been very fanatical on getting on everyday lately but - Thursday is the only day that really counts - so if I am down to 142 on Monday - but back up to 145 on Thrusday - Its the 145 that counts...

We are all here for each other - you guys all keep me honest too.. I thank you all for that - you help me just as much as I help you...

Now, I know your secret to losing so much.....the 800cal a day. I have gotten off track. Between you and Janet sharing your calorie counts, I see my problem. I have been counting my exercise. That ends today. Your right, exercising for more food is a slippery slope because some days I can't exercise. Okay, today, a new day, a new strategy. Let's see how much I can lose a week now. I was shy 2lbs of my 10lb goal for the month, but I am not discouraged.....I have a new plan. I get hungry two weeks after a fill, and it has been two weeks. MY next fill is Oct 20th. This will be a challenge.

Charlene Congratulations on 8 lbs this month - That's GREAT....New day - New Strategy... You can do it !!!

OK gang I need a face lift before Wed - I have been messing with my makeup for the commercial - and OMG - my face is awful:eek:... Well, I guess I am just going to have to tell them to put a soft focus lens on the camera :redface:

Hope you are all having a good Sunday - I got my nails done - took my 2 fur babies to a new groomer - Petco opened around the corner from my house - I think I am going to like this new groomer - she was very nice and a big animal lover - I was scared at 1st - cuz they have been going to PetSmart for a few yrs - but they don't always do a great job - I think this new girl will ..

Well, I am a tad peckish (for you Mia :wink_smile:) so I think I am going to go fine something to eat...

CBL:tongue:

OK gang I need a face lift before Wed - I have been messing with my makeup for the commercial - and OMG - my face is awfuleek.gif... Well, I guess I am just going to have to tell them to put a soft focus lens on the camera :teeth_smile:

Hope you are all having a good Sunday - I got my nails done - took my 2 fur babies to a new groomer - Petco opened around the corner from my house - I think I am going to like this new groomer - she was very nice and a big animal lover - I was scared at 1st - cuz they have been going to PetSmart for a few yrs - but they don't always do a great job - I think this new girl will ..

You look great in your pics. Don't worry. YOU look MARVELOUS! DARLING!

What kind of dogs do you have? I have a 10 month old Brussels Griffon. You know, that little brown dog in "As Good As It Gets". He is a character and had I known how hyper he was I might have gotten another poodle.

On the calories, I do have days sometime that I do go over, generally one or two a week, but for the most part I don't look too much at them and concentrate on my Protein, eat very little carbs and try to listen to my band and the full signal. I have just noticed when inputting my food into dailyplate the normal is about 700 calories a day. Hang in there til your fill and you will do great. 10 lb in a month is awesome. I am going to end Sept with 8 lbs, unless I have a 2 lb drop between now and Tuesday.

Lori Congralutations on the pants and not buying them too - I bought so much as I was losing thinking that I wasnt going to get smaller - but alas I did - as much as you can keep the shopping down - wait til you get to your goal weight and then go CRAZY :0)

I ate more than you durning my weight loss phase - but agree I don't exersice for food - I will exercise more if I have had a heavy eating day though..

It is a huge temptation to buy stuff just because it's a smaller size and it fits. I am going to do my best not to buy anything else for a bit. I will need pants or jeans in about 10 or 15 more pounds and will save up for that. I think I can get by on baggy sweaters and tops for the winter more so than jeans. And from personal experience when I lost the weight during the Dr. Phil thing I was very cold so baggy sweaters might be good for layering until my body thermostat reregulates itself.

I am sure your face looks gorgeons. I can't wait to see the commercial, hope it will be available for online viewing.

You look great in your pics. Don't worry. YOU look MARVELOUS! DARLING!

What kind of dogs do you have? I have a 10 month old Brussels Griffon. You know, that little brown dog in "As Good As It Gets". He is a character and had I known how hyper he was I might have gotten another poodle.

Charlene - I have a little white poodle "Angel" aka Mama's Girl

black Pomeranain "Lil Bear" cuz he looks like a little black bear :wink_smile:

Angel isn't hyper really - likes to bark at stuff she is pretty content to lay around like a cat - Bear is the one who wants to play fetch all the time.

These are really my GS dogs - but you know how that goes :teeth_smile:

Here's a pic of my babies :biggrin:

On the calories, I do have days sometime that I do go over, generally one or two a week, but for the most part I don't look too much at them and concentrate on my Protein, eat very little carbs and try to listen to my band and the full signal. I have just noticed when inputting my food into dailyplate the normal is about 700 calories a day. Hang in there til your fill and you will do great. 10 lb in a month is awesome. I am going to end Sept with 8 lbs, unless I have a 2 lb drop between now and Tuesday.

It is a huge temptation to buy stuff just because it's a smaller size and it fits. I am going to do my best not to buy anything else for a bit. I will need pants or jeans in about 10 or 15 more pounds and will save up for that. I think I can get by on baggy sweaters and tops for the winter more so than jeans. And from personal experience when I lost the weight during the Dr. Phil thing I was very cold so baggy sweaters might be good for layering until my body thermostat reregulates itself.

I am sure your face looks gorgeons. I can't wait to see the commercial, hope it will be available for online viewing.

Lori - I too eat heavier a couple times a week - that goes to the whole zig zag threaoy - I think our bodies need that....

I will be ok - I an just now trying to figure out what to say - I wish they had scripted it...

There's not much I can do about the wrinkles - so just hope no close ups:laugh:

Janet, your babies are awful cute! You girls eat alot less calories than I do. I eat about 1000 calories a day. I have no restriction so I am working pretty hard at this. Anyway I had a better day today with food. I got alot of Protein in. I am full tonight. I had grilled chicken breast and fresh asparagus on the grill and a salad for supper tonight. I was able to eat all of it. I keep wanting to buy clothes also but I buy them for smaller sizes. I see something really cute that I think I won't ever see again and its not my size and I buy it and save it for later.:biggrin:.Isn't that crazy. I sure got some cute stuff that would probably not even fit Janet anymore. tee hee!

Beckyo

Janet, your babies are awful cute! You girls eat alot less calories than I do. I eat about 1000 calories a day. I have no restriction so I am working pretty hard at this. Anyway I had a better day today with food. I got alot of Protein in. I am full tonight. I had grilled chicken breast and fresh asparagus on the grill and a salad for supper tonight. I was able to eat all of it. I keep wanting to buy clothes also but I buy them for smaller sizes. I see something really cute that I think I won't ever see again and its not my size and I buy it and save it for later.:thumbup:.Isn't that crazy. I sure got some cute stuff that would probably not even fit Janet anymore. tee hee!

Beckyo

Thanks Becky - my babies are all tuckered out they were at the groomers for 5 hrs - cuz the dog before them was acting up - and it took longer to get it done - but my nephew's gf works there so she had them out with her and not in the cages - I hate for them to be kennelled - I get a babysitter for them when I can take them with me :biggrin:

It's funny when I was a 12 I thought that's was it -I couldn't imagine being a 10 I can tell you on 7/17/07 I never in my wildest dreams even thought that I would be a 6 or a 4...

My gf came over the other night to get the last of my fat clothes - she just had bypass - I was trying to give her my 8's and she said oh no - i won't get that small - I said yes you will - look at me - they are now too big for me.. I thought that way too - but I bet you next year by this time you will most likely be smaller than me .. I stuck the 8's in her bag :blush:

Janet, recently a nutritionist told me that you need 10 calories per day per pound to maintain your weight. In other words - to maintain your weight at 140, you should average about 1400 calories a day. This explains why you are still losing slowly - you are actually eating a little less than 1400 many days. The article you read offering you 2400 calories to maintain your weight would mean you would soon weigh 240 pounds. I think I know why many of us have not been able to lose weight reading labels. Most labels are set up to equate the average person's necessary calorie intake to be 2000 calories/day. That is great if you are a 6'3" man! But a woman of 5'2" will weigh 200 pounds and have a BMI of approx 42. My nutritionist friend said she had many women call her - "I just can't understand why I'm not losing weight - I only eat about 2000 calories a day." ???go figure???

Then there is this fat chic - and probably many others - who know better and still weight 240 pounds. (but not for long...)

Charlene - I have a little white poodle "Angel" aka Mama's Girl

black Pomeranain "Lil Bear" cuz he looks like a little black bear :thumbup:

Angel isn't hyper really - likes to bark at stuff she is pretty content to lay around like a cat - Bear is the one who wants to play fetch all the time.

These are really my GS dogs - but you know how that goes :biggrin:

Here's a pic of my babies :blush:

Janet - your puppies are adorable. We have two shelties - Abbie, who is a red sable and is 10 -- and Jack, who is a blue merle (with one blue eye) and is 2. Abbie is trying really hard to teach Jack to be a grown up dog, but he's a boy, of course, and we all know about boys. He is a lover, though. He loves DH because DH is always doing fun stuff outside. He loves me because my lap is available and I will always rub his tummy. Abbie watches "Abbie TV" and dreams of being Lassie (only shorter). She is so prissy - our kids call her Paris behind her back.

Love those little critters...

Janet, recently a nutritionist told me that you need 10 calories per day per pound to maintain your weight. In other words - to maintain your weight at 140, you should average about 1400 calories a day. This explains why you are still losing slowly - you are actually eating a little less than 1400 many days. The article you read offering you 2400 calories to maintain your weight would mean you would soon weigh 240 pounds. I think I know why many of us have not been able to lose weight reading labels. Most labels are set up to equate the average person's necessary calorie intake to be 2000 calories/day. That is great if you are a 6'3" man! But a woman of 5'2" will weigh 200 pounds and have a BMI of approx 42. My nutritionist friend said she had many women call her - "I just can't understand why I'm not losing weight - I only eat about 2000 calories a day." ???go figure???

Then there is this fat chic - and probably many others - who know better and still weight 240 pounds. (but not for long...)

Joann

I like that 10 calories per pound analogy - that makes sense to me :thumbup: - my trainer told me no more that 1500 - I was on some stupid site that said 1900 - I do eat between 1200 - 1400 most days - I zig zag. Yesterday I guesstimate that I had 1300..

Ya we all know better - but that's why we choose the band - it's the little tool that helps up pratice what we know but can't seem to DO on our own - the band makes it possible to DO...

Yes we all know about those boys :thumbup: but the little girls know who rules the house :mellow:

Hi tonight! Ya know girls I don't get that calorie thing. Daily Plate tells me at my current weight that I need to eat around 1200 a day to loose about 3 lbs a week. Well, i do stick to less than that and I am sure not loosing 3 a week. Now I walk 2 1/2 miles a day so why isn't this equasion working for me. My weight loss is slow right now anyway but how does this not work for me? Just curious.

Beckyo:biggrin: