Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Apples - I agree something better said in person ;0)...

I got dark indigo - I agree they fit so well - ..

Great - Eyebrows waxed ;0)

Janet, are you saying the boys get their eyebrows waxed? Here I was picturing their whole chests or something. LOL

I gotta check out those jeans, I have such trouble getting them long enough. I saw some at costco not long ago and DD said they were a great price but there's just no place to try them on so I passed. Doubt they still have them.

I am so looking forward to Vegas! That's coming up fast. Are you gals packing dressy, casual?? No heels for me, gave them up long time ago with my knees.

Apples, sorry your summer was so stressful. You are right, about the kids not intending to hurt my feelings. I just took it all too personal. I just felt they can see the family in Denver all the time, no need to leave early when they see us much less often, but it is what it is and I don't want it to dampen the great time we did have and have let it go.

Great...there are 2 kinds of 7 jeans out there. I would be surprised if the 7 for all mankind were in costco but I could be wrong. There are Seven 7 jeans I have picked up at TJ MAXX and really like the fit. They run from $17-$40. The other I have also gotten at TJ Maxx and discounted quite a bit in that store. I paid about $100 and a little more at TJ. (I know...crazy)

Janet, are you saying the boys get their eyebrows waxed? Here I was picturing their whole chests or something. LOL

I gotta check out those jeans, I have such trouble getting them long enough. I saw some at costco not long ago and DD said they were a great price but there's just no place to try them on so I passed. Doubt they still have them.

I am so looking forward to Vegas! That's coming up fast. Are you gals packing dressy, casual?? No heels for me, gave them up long time ago with my knees.

Apples, sorry your summer was so stressful. You are right, about the kids not intending to hurt my feelings. I just took it all too personal. I just felt they can see the family in Denver all the time, no need to leave early when they see us much less often, but it is what it is and I don't want it to dampen the great time we did have and have let it go.

Great - I figured casual - we don't have alot of time - Friday afternoon & Saturday really - Little shopping ;0) - out to eat - and hanging out in someones room or by the pool.

Apples has had a tough year - deaths - teeth - arm and family issue :0) I think I would have a breakdown by now if I were her ;0)..

Sydney is coloring next to me. If she sees me on the computer I will have to share. Hopefully, my DD is hooked up to the juice to start her labor. My SIL said he will text me with updates.

Janet .....it is pouring here. No, Brownsville is about 300 miles from here, but we are on the dirty side of the storm so there are a lot of rain bands going through.

It is time for you to be DGM and not DM. You will like it! I am sure you will feel like a true empty nester, but it will grow on ya.

Lori, so glad you are better. There are viruses going around down here. I haven't had one since being banded and I really don't want to experience it either.

It is so hard to get depressed people to see they will feel better on medication. Usually it has to be an incident of some kind before they will get help. I hope your mother will listen to your sister.

Apples, well, I know you will enjoy having both boys around for awhile. My DS may have moved in with us, but he is in love. I don't think he will be here long. He came home yesterday to pack for NY. He said we will meet his girlfriend this weekend. Now, that is serious!

Eva, WooHoo!! 18 and counting down!

I just got a text....DD is hooked up to juice....she is at 3, and 60% effaced. I am betting on 3:00p today. Anyone else want to take a guess at when Bethany will arrive?

Laura - what a sweet story about the airplane (duplicate) from Nels gd'ma. You are doing a great job raising him with lovely manners.

Arlene - Prayers for Kelly as she welcomes new baby girl today.

Arlene....I'm always one to place a bet. My guess is 4:43pm. I am sure it is tough for you to sit and wait. Thank God you have your Sydney there to occupy your time. Hugs.

Janet...who said I didn't have a breakdown?????????LOL. Didn't you hear me all the way from SoCal screaming a few times. It is not that I don't want to share all with each and every one of you, and know you all care it's just some stuff I don't want floating out there. We are a strong family unit (DS, DS, DH and myself) and no worries there. Extended family crapola.

Great...I figured a couple pair of capris, a pair of shorts, some nice jeans, a couple of tops, etc. Nothing too dressy. It will be plenty chilly here when I leave and get back so will need to have a jacket with me. I can get by with sandals to and from the airport.

Charlene - 1:29 p.m :0) my bday ;0)...

Apples, I think they were the 7 for all Mankind, DD was with me and knows the jeans well, they were close to $100 but not quite, they had 2 styles of them one was in the $80 range. I didn't mean to belittle your stress this summer. You've had to deal with more this summer than some folks do in years. I am glad your immediate family unit is so strong to hold you up. Mine is the same, I think from my extended being such 'crapola' I really invested in my kids and DH, I wanted to break that cycle. ONe nice thing about having moved away is I hear less of the extended family stuff.

Lets see I will guess 6:08 pm for the baby.

Karen - welcome home. Sounds like a great lake weekend.

Janet - you were definitely the "hot chick" - but a nice looking group of friends. Glad you enjoyed the concert. Does sound like Andrew is gone permanently. Enjoy your peaceful home.

Arlene - I'll be watching for that big storm to arrive in K.C.

The time at the gym has my knees hurting. Probably need to spend time in the Water instead.

Arlene - I'll guess 5:15 pm. Let us know.

Apples, I think they were the 7 for all Mankind, DD was with me and knows the jeans well, they were close to $100 but not quite, they had 2 styles of them one was in the $80 range. I didn't mean to belittle your stress this summer. You've had to deal with more this summer than some folks do in years. I am glad your immediate family unit is so strong to hold you up. Mine is the same, I think from my extended being such 'crapola' I really invested in my kids and DH, I wanted to break that cycle. ONe nice thing about having moved away is I hear less of the extended family stuff.

Lets see I will guess 6:08 pm for the baby.

Didn't even think it was belittling the stress, Lori. No problem:wub:

Doctor just came in and broke her water....she is a 4 and progressing.....epidural soon which might slow her down a little. I am central time. It is 12:44p right now.

Doctor just came in and broke her water....she is a 4 and progressing.....epidural soon which might slow her down a little. I am central time. It is 12:44p right now.

Oh I forgot about that - Well I still may win ;0)... 2 hr diff - so 1:29 my time is 3:29 your time ;0)