Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm looking for a new scale and was just wondering, what types do you guys have? Do you have one that you really like? Also, another question that I had was, when weighing yourself, does it matter what type of flooring you weigh yourself on (ie carpet, tile, ect.)? Also, the flooring in my house is crooked due to the shifting of my house, and does it matter if the floor isn't completely flat? Thank you!

I recently bought a Weight Watchers digital scale from wal-mart. It was like 30-36 dollars and has a BMI calculator, tells bone mass, Water percent and body fat percent. It also holds information for up to 10 people (not sure how many people have 10 in their family lol). I use it in my kitchen on linoleum. I think it should be on a flat surface but if its only on a small shift because of the house tilting, as long as it doesn't move when you stand on it, it should be fine.

I recently bought a Weight Watchers digital scale from wal-mart. It was like 30-36 dollars and has a BMI calculator, tells bone mass, Water percent and body fat percent. It also holds information for up to 10 people (not sure how many people have 10 in their family lol). I use it in my kitchen on linoleum. I think it should be on a flat surface but if its only on a small shift because of the house tilting, as long as it doesn't move when you stand on it, it should be fine.

I could have written your post! Everything is the exact same for me - in my kitchen, linoleum, ww scale that tell BMI/Bone Density/Water %/Fat % and that it stores up to 10 people. haha :lol:

To the OP, I think as long as you don't keep changing places or surfaces, it won't really make a difference. But make sure it is always done in the same place.

I have the WW scale too and I really like it. It's my understanding that the surface makes a difference and the scale (any scale) shouldn't be used on a carpeted surface. I have mine on my bathroom ceramic tile floor and I keep it in the same spot all the time.