Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

anyone up for a Nike+ challenge?

ABSOLUTELY, come kick my behind ... just PM me your Nike+ name and i'll send you an invite!

everyone here is not only my inspiration, but my motivation ... :cursing:

You pick the challenge...and I am in! I think whosyadaddy was going to get this too...but I don't know if I want to compete with him! We would have to add our miles together!

awwwwwww this really made me smile. I really am not that good!

Salsa is my band buddy too. I didnt get one. I orded a waterproof mp3 for swimming and i LOVE it. Its specailly made for swimming and it so small it fits on my googles. I ran 3 5k's this week and a 10k on Sunday. Been working on my swimming alot this week for the Triathlon. I can do 50 laps front crawl now. Amazing how fast i get better at swimming.

I just have so much respect for Salsa!

Friday night a guy managed to make me come off my motorcycle. i am ok though. Thank GOODNESS for safety gear. My padded jacket took most of the impact and my helmet took a big hit but im FINE. I got to make a claim on the bike (no big deal) just cosemetic.

I tell you though. If i had no safey gear i would been in big TROUBLE. I would of had at least a broken arm/shoulder and possible head trauma!!!:) All that was damage was my ego.

Im still considering getting the wrist one. Someone said here you have to have a ipod but you dont now.

Keep it up.

awwwwwww this really made me smile. I really am not that good!

Salsa is my band buddy too. I didnt get one. I orded a waterproof mp3 for swimming and i LOVE it. Its specailly made for swimming and it so small it fits on my googles. I ran 3 5k's this week and a 10k on Sunday. Been working on my swimming alot this week for the Triathlon. I can do 50 laps front crawl now. Amazing how fast i get better at swimming.

I just have so much respect for Salsa!

Friday night a guy managed to make me come off my motorcycle. i am ok though. Thank GOODNESS for safety gear. My padded jacket took most of the impact and my helmet took a big hit but im FINE. I got to make a claim on the bike (no big deal) just cosemetic.

I tell you though. If i had no safey gear i would been in big TROUBLE. I would of had at least a broken arm/shoulder and possible head trauma!!!:blink: All that was damage was my ego.

Im still considering getting the wrist one. Someone said here you have to have a ipod but you dont now.

Keep it up.

OMG I am glad to hear that you are alright. I am a chemist (and a teacher) so and they call me the safety Nazi so I am glad to hear that you were wearing your safety gear. A bruised ego is better than a bruised body. The ego doesn't usually require stiches, hospitalization, or a casket!

Thanks for the kind words. I have to say, you have really made me push myself. I have seen how much you have done and if you can't tell from this post...I am a bit competative!

The waterproof mp3 is better for you and your craziness in the triathalon. I really do think I am going to do the endurance duathalon next year at the Pacific Crest Events (this is where I am running the half-marathon) I just don't know if I can do the swimming! Fish poop really gets to me!:)

Wish me luck in kicking their hiney!

Good luck lady!!!! You can do it!! It will just be another huddle for you to get over. Think how much you have achieved already and just push for more.

Yeah i never go without safety gear. I was getting so mad yesterday because so many ppl were riding in shorts and tank tops and flip flops! plus no helmet of course. aHHHHHHHHHHHHH i just want to slap them before they hurt themselfs.

YOU GO SALSA. I would just love to run against you some time!.