Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Would You Wear a Mini-skirt?

Would you wear a mini skirt after/as you lose weight?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Would you wear a mini skirt after/as you lose weight?

• Heck yeah! I lost this weight and I'm showing it off!
    • Nah...*I* know I look good. I don't need to flaunt it.

Um, no. I have little kids and I am always bending over, sprawled on the floor, reaching for something on the ground so me in a mini skirt equals problems. Big problems!

lol...that is why I wear sissy pants. You know the frilly looking underwear? lol...

BooBooKitty,

I am not just 6ft tall, I am muscular and very broad shouldered...I seriously would look like a female impersonator. It's just not pretty. Trust me!

Dude,

Rain

Good Lord are we twins seperated at birth??? ROFLMAO. I've actually thought of doing the Victor/Victoria thing for Halloween before too since I am built like a linebacker.

Yes, I'd wear one....not super short, since I'm not 25 anymore, but fingertip length...heck, that is mini, isn't it? LOL BTW, I am completely apple shaped, big 'ole belly with rockin' legs so that would make a difference. As in, you'd never catch me with any belly skin accidently showing :-)

I think it's a great question and I WOULD. My whole life i thought I was fat (highest weight 144 on 5 4 body) and shied away from sexy clothes. Now that I am overweight, I wish I wore the clothes while I could. When at last I do get down to the 130ish range again (currently 193), I will proudly wear a miniskirt or cute summer dress. The way that I look at it is that age is fighting us. In another 10-20 years, we won't be able to wear miniskirts. I am going to enjoy my body while I am able to. Besides, isn't 30 the new 20?

I don't do skirts at all... Mostly because I'm 5'10" w/ pretty thin legs (yeah, who knew that would happen first!), I look like a great big ding-dong bell with skinny legs sticking out. I'll stick to pants, thank you! LOL

Oh yeah, and well age appropriateness is also a big thing. Another teacher in my building has lost about 20 lbs and she broke out a mini skirt the other day... I prayed that she wouldn't bend over... Those 5th graders were very nearly ready for a show!

nope, i wore them as a teenager, micro-mini's.....I swore that if i lost all this weight, i would not try to look 21....that older woman, that tries too hard to look like her daughter...? speaking of daughter....best jean in the world? Not My Daughters Jeans....( yep thats the name) Tummy Tuck jeans.....soooo flattering, slimming and wow!!!! what they do for your butt!!!!!

much better than a mini skirt....for me...love you guys

you keep me smiling...

j:tt2:

I said I would wear one, but have say in the right place. I work in a high school, so for me to wear one to work would definitely be a NO. But DH plays in a band, and if I were going out to hear them play one night, I definitely would sport one once at goal. Not a micro mini by any means, but just short enough to make DH smile knowing that he gets to go home with me.:blush:

Well, since I'm a nurse, I better not wear one at work! But anywhere else, I would seriously consider it! But I would actually prefer to wear some really low rider jeans with a short top showing my skinny belly! (When I get one)!

Well, since I'm a nurse, I better not wear one at work! But anywhere else, I would seriously consider it! But I would actually prefer to wear some really low rider jeans with a short top showing my skinny belly! (When I get one)!

That would be good too, as long as I don't have that little roll of fat that still comes over the top of the low riders and under the top. I HATE that! I wonder sometimes if the girls around here don't look in the mirror before they leave home or at least ask their friends how they look!

I know, that is SO gross! What's bad too is when bigger girls wear tiny strapless tank tops with everything hanging out! I would die!

Working in a high school, you wouldn't believe some of the things I see girls walking around wearing! And let's not even get started on their prom attire...(our prom was Saturday night)

We have one, but there is always someone just waiting to push it to the limit. And some of those limits are pretty ugly, let me tell ya!!