Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Help for daughter's school project

I was wondering if there are a few people on here that would like to help me with my daughter's Flat Stanley school project. She needs five people (preferably out of state) to send a Flat Stanley to. If you don't know Flat Stanley is supposed to be this child whom was smashed flat by a bulletin board and his parents wanted to send him somewhere so they mailed him there (since he was flat and could fit in an envelope). ANyhow it is a cute book. My daughter has to send these out to people and whoever gets to host flat Stanley would have to send back a story of what he did in your city. You could send postcards, brouchures, or any other little things back. Take photos or whatever. Keep him a few days and send him back. As far as I know postage is paid by the school. I need 3 more people to help out with this. If anyone is interested please let me know and I will send you a PM. I have no family out of state and would really like to be able to find people outside of Michigan before hitting up the obvious suspects around here. Thanks again for anyone who is wiling to help out.

I'm in Louisiana and will do it. We have lots of good stuff to do here....Lafayette, Louisiana. Maybe I can get one of my niece's classes to get involved as well. They both are in French Immersion programs where they are taught core subjects (math, science, social studies) in the french language by a french speaking teacher. One is in 3rd grade and the other is in 6th grade.

I'm in New Mexico, and if Flat Stanley wants to come visit me and my grandchildren----we will find something for him to do while he is here.....

Kat

If you need another person send him to me. I live in NJ and we have plenty of FUN stuff for Flat Stanley to do

My sons class did this!! Flat Stanley (in his class) went to Alaska (my parents (dad more specifically) and TDY with him to many different places (including Hawai'i scuba diving in his own scuba gear (plastic baggie LOL.))

He went to California with another students grandparents, and Montana with another student on spring break. The 'book' is so cool!!

Thanks for the offer jetti, but I found enough people. I am not sure exactly how they are sending them out at school but those of you know to expect him sometime this month/next month.

@babygrl1234 : would love to see the finished project when its complete!!!

…and if u want an extra contributor from an INTERNATIONAL location (canada, lol), im your gal.

Edited by ms.sss

On 4/17/2008 at 5:41 AM, ACajunAnna said:

I'm in Louisiana and will do it. We have lots of good stuff to do here....Lafayette, Louisiana. Maybe I can get one of my niece's classes to get involved as well. They both are in French Immersion programs where they are taught core subjects (math, science, social studies) in the french language by a french speaking teacher. One is in 3rd grade and the other is in 6th grade.
Cool projects your daughter has at school. I have the opposite, everything is very boring. Usually forced to write about something and turn in the work. I started pay for papers using https://essays.studymoose.com/pay-for-papers for this. Teachers need to get students to work. Thus, as in my school, they will not succeed. Everyone will just be lazy and do nothing.

Great 🙌

Edited by tomhanks22