Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Positive results, other than weight loss

During plateau's I've been counting on some other changes in my body to keep me modivated. Well I'm at one of those plateaus right now. So...

I have enjoyed seeing my wrist bones... LOL, and getting up and down much much easier... also I played basketball with my kids and I love playing sports so that is a small start.

Edited by BandedMomX6

I love being surprised at how great I look whenever I glimpse myself in the mirror. I love that I take the time to put on makeup now. I love that I get to develop my own style based on what I like as opposed to what is available that fits me.

Haha.. Wrist bones! that's awsome! I'm looking forward to stuff like that, I can hardly wait! Congratulations ladies!!

I enjoy the energy I have now. Oh, and my hair is longer...not from growing but because the fat on top of my shoulders has decreased!

Grab your tape measure....whenever my scale would quit moving, the inches dropped off. I have no idea how or why--but they did, and I took it!!! LOL!!!

Kat

There are so many from collar bones to being more bendy (flexible) because my big giant belly was in the way, and now it is not.

My neck is thinner. I had a fat neck. Who knew?

Keep track of these things. They make you happy when the scale stops moving. ;0)