Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Helloooo! I've actually LOST weight! And it's only the 2nd week! Yahooooooo!

Hello!

Ohhhh Myyyyyy Godddd!! Thank you soooooo much for your wonderful advise! I swear if it weren't for you guys i would begging my doctor to remove the band!!

I was really really depressed with the liquid diet but now after reading your posts i have the strenght and motivation to carry on and i feel totally satisfied! (Although i am looking forward to the mushy stage!)

I just blend and grind everything i like, then.....Surp....Gulp......BURP!!

My mom and dad are really supporting me - they are eating more healthy food now - my dad is slightly over doing it! Pehehehe!!!!!!

My clothes have become slightly loose and comfortable!!! Yeahhhh!!! Yahooooooooooooooooooooo!! WooooooooohhhHHH!!!!!!

Once again thankyooooooooooouuuuuuuuuUUUUuuuuu!!!

You are all sweety pies!! - actually liquid sweety pies!!!!! Peheheh!! ... Okk that was a lame joke!

I am really glad that you are ssssssoooooo excited! Just wait till yu lose 50 more pounds, you won't be able to stand yourself! I LOVE IT!

Thank you for coming back and letting us know how it's going. You sound so happy!! That's wonderful, and I'm so glad you found support here. :D :D

Now the trick is remembering this moment when you hit a plateau, because you will. When you get on solid food your weight loss will probably screech to a halt, and that's the time to resurrect this post and remember that it WILL start again after you've had a fill. Patience and fortitude, those are the twin banding principles. This is not a sprint, it's a journey and yours has just begun. ;)

Congratulations, get ready to see those pounds drop. Remember this is the slower WLS, so patience my dear, which is what I need right now too.

Oh YAY! I'm so relieved you are feeling better about things, congrats! Yep, this place is awesome. I have said before (and I'll say it again) I would not be going through this banding procedure were it not for the support I find her on LBT. So don't you ever go too far away...way to go!!!

Congratulations! So glad to hear that you're feeling more confident w/your band. That's sweet the way your parents are supporting you and trying to eat better too. They'll end up getting healthier along with you.

Thought I would type in PINK to honor YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, this site is the best isn't it???????? When you are down come and visit often and we will hold you up.

HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that is the kind of post that just makes me so happy to read. Way to be PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy that YOUR happy.

Great advise Alex-has always!!!

Keep up the good work Pink, I bet your folks are so darn proud of you!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      Just for fun last week, I ran two 5Ks in two days, something I would have never done in the past! Next goal is a 10K before the end of this month.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Teriesa

Hi everyone, I wrote back in May about having no strength. I still get totally exhausted just walking from room to room, it’s so bad I’m using a walker with wheels of all things. I had the gastric sleeve Jan. 24th. I’m doing exactly what the programs says, except protein shakes. I have different meats and protein bars daily, including vitamins daily. I do drink my fluids as well.  I go in for IV hydration 4 days a week and feel ok just til evening.  So far as of Jan 1st I’ve dropped 76 lbs. I just want to enjoy the weight lose. Any suggestions or has anyone else gone thru this??  Doctor says just increase calorie intake, still the same. 
      · 0 replies
    • Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 1 reply
      1. BabySpoons

Amazing! Congrats!!! Watch out for the sharks. 🦈

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches