Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weightloss Challenge

Hello every one! no big loss still 270 had School all week lot's of sitting around sure drank lot's of water! school was for S-130 basic firefighting for wild land forest fire fightting I' thought i could lose more weight that way! <haha> well people take care God bless you all.

Ezercise is good! Fat grams Bad, have faith we can all win this battle!!!!!

Great Job Everyone!!! Keep Trying!! I lost back to the 3 lbs I gained last week so I am back at 321 lbs.

Wade

I'm up a pound to 206.5, which doesn't thrill me but is not as bad as what I was expecting! No need to update my challenge stats since I rounded up last week. My short-term goal of 199 by April 5 seems unrealistic. But I'll get there eventually.

I lost ONE whole pound. I am down to 239. YEAH out of the 240's. FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK - so where are we all- there are two threads fro weight loss. this one & the weekly one. Which one is the one for every Monday? Anyone know?

OK - so where are we all- there are two threads fro weight loss. this one & the weekly one. Which one is the one for every Monday? Anyone know?

This one is the weightloss challenge thread... the one you're talking about. =)

I've lost 3 pounds since banding!!! I started challenge at 253 I am at 249. 4 pounds total lost!!! Jonathon add in my loss please!!!

Everyone is updating their own records now. =)

Just go here:

http://www.waistingaway.com/index.php?option=com_wlc&Itemid=50

and look on the right side for the WLC update module. Select your name, put in your weight, press the button, and you're done!

Jonathan

Thanks Jonathon~ I updated my weight.I've been a little outa pocket and didn't realize you had made it easy enough for us to do ourselves !!! GOODWORK!!!

P.S. I am down to 245 This AM and that means I have lost 7 pounds since surgery.

Everyone is updating their own records now. =)

Just go here:

http://www.waistingaway.com/index.php?option=com_wlc&Itemid=50

and look on the right side for the WLC update module. Select your name, put in your weight, press the button, and you're done!

Jonathan

Howdy, would you mind adding me to your list? My starting weight as of 2/28 is 329, am currently at 314.

Thanks!

Adam