Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weightloss Challenge

Awesome site Jonathan, thanks for all the work. I will check in on Monday morning.

Good luck to all and if anybody needs any support during the week just sign in here and I will be checking in often.

Jonathan~ please add my current weight to the list. Thanks for the work on the web site it looks great.

I weighed in this morning at 253! I'll be back next monday to weigh in again!

Welcome to the game Big T and Chief!

So Jack... you in or out??? Well take you in your panties - we dont care!

just mark your weight for today, we will meausure in on march tenth how doe's that sound. its easy.

just mark your weight for today, we will meausure in on march tenth how doe's that sound. its easy.

March 10th?

We're doing weekly Monday weigh-ins, and the end date is June 1st.

Hi. I would like to join in as well. I weigh 245 and that would make my goal 232. I have been in a slump and want to start exercising and this will be a great motivator.

267 as of today. (man that was hard.)

I'll be banded in two weeks. No goal weight, since I'm not sure that it should be (still thinking I'm too special to have the band work for me...) However, I do want my size 20 jeans (which I can't even squeeze into) to be baggy...

May 25th I'll be 35 and it would thrill me to break into the 199lb mark. That is 27lbs. A big order I know. I have a new fill and got the exercise machine in over drive! :banana

BigT:

you're gonna have a great time, its a wonderful hobby to get outselves back into better health....a couple things I have found helpful, was to tape measure in all levels of trunk and extremities as well as a few photos front side and rear, to help keep track of progress....but finding your clothes continue to expand every week is a thrill in itself.....

one of my biggest unexpected NSV was to find I can fit in a regular booth at a restaurant lately....they seem to have also gotten bigger....

cheers and welcome to BandLand...

Thanks for the suggestions! I am planning on taking some more pics before the surgery. After I reach my final goal maybe then I will show them...the befores. The way I look at it, 3 pounds a week should not be too hard to reach but hard enough that I will have to work at it consistently. You know many therapists say that after 9 weeks of performing an action it becomes habit- so I hope that is true because eating to stay thin is one habit I want to have.

Also by compartmentalizing the goal to one year time frame I feel that helps me make the goal acheiveable- not some pie in the sky goal that is so far in the future it is easily put off or procrastinated on.

I just got a new treadmill and am looking for an exercise machine to encourage muscle growth as well as weight loss.

T

We now have 25 participants. I still need to hear from Becca, Betty, Illsucceed and Nancy, unless I've either missed their posts, or didn't know they already replied under their username (and I didn't know their real name). I think next time I'll just use the usernames instead of real/nick names.

Jonathan

Dear Johnathon,

I'll Succeed here or Christina for real. I am yet to be banded. So I don't think I am in the best mental position to help everyone reach a weight loss goal. So I think I will wait till I am banded to participate. But if you all feel differently, I will post in weekly to say if I did lose/gain.

Good Luck

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 0 replies
    • Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches