Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Positive Thread - Apology

Penni60

I wanna start this thread on a positive note. You guys are like my sisters, brothers, family here. I always used to fight with my family. I also admitted when I might have went too far. I can't help it sometimes I just love a good scrapin! Comes from growing up in the country and also from raising 4 kids on your own. Had to fight for everything then. I still have that fight in me at times. I just have to know when to rein it in.

To Marie, Betty and whoever else that took offense to my posts, I want to publicly apologize. I did play a part in taking the threads too far. I was in one of my "angry" moods and you guys took the brunt of that. I am truly sorry. It doesn't make it right it just explains why I kept it going.

I do feel strongly about certain issues and will always voice my opinion as I hope we all continue to do. There are times when a thread should be closed and finished. I felt frustrated that I was not able to get my opinions out and I aggravated the situation by continuing to post.

Thank you Betty for opening my eyes in your very well said and very sweetly and full of love PM to me tonight. You really opened my eyes. Thank you again.

Marie, I am sorry for any harshness in my PM to you. I hope you know I do care about you and your journey.

Jamie I know you have been upset by some of the posts as well and I apologize to you as well.

I can't remember all the others so I will just do a blanket apology here to you, whoever you might be.

Now let's get to what this board is all about. Healing from recent surgeries, getting unfills, getting fills, losing weight, and finding that sexy man that keeps popping into our dreams, oops that is my dreams. LOL!!

Love you guys.

Are we all OK now?:nervous

Penni, it sure takes a humble soul to do this - and I certainly admire you for it! :)

God bless you...

Penni... I am really glad to see this post it sounds much more like the great lady that I am sure you are. I think it is wonderful that all of our moderators bring a different personality facet into the melting pot and I hope the fences are on the way to being mended.

Thank you Penni that truely means a lot. You have been a great help to me in the past, and I am sure you will be of great value to me in the future.

I also want to say I am sorry to anyone's feelings I have hurt.

I am looking forward to getting back to the basics and helping people, and receiving help on this board. Let us now put the past behind us and look to the future. We all have a lot of great things to look forward to!

Penni Thank you for your heart felt post~I'm not upset with anyone. I just want the old LBT back!The one that keeps me running through my front door everynight rushing to get to my computer so I can see what is going on in your important lives and bring you into mine.

Each and every one of you mean something to me and I have never felt that way about people I've never even met. I have cried (like right know) I have laughed and I have felt as close to each of you as family. It just hurts to see everyone so upset and leaving and I hope things will just get better and stay better. WE NEED EACHOTHER. THE WORLD IS BAD ENOUGH WITH OUT PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT EACH OTHER FIGHTING TOO!

Please lets just keep being here for eachother. Lets keep our threads and posts clean and supportive and lets try to think of how hurtful our words can be and also how one word can be the best piece of advice that someone could ever hear through their band journey.(((((HUGS ALL AROUND))))

I am glad to see this "zit" has finally popped. Well written Penni. Just a suggestion do you think it might be a good idea to close some of these threads that were about all this stuff? That way it won't continue & will fade away. Just thought maybe it might help. Happy & blessed Sunday all ;0)

Just a suggestion do you think it might be a good idea to close some of these threads that were about all this stuff? That way it won't continue & will fade away.

I definately agree!

On the weight loss thread I elected to delete my posts and that way only the positive weight loss info shows.

I will look at the other threads to see if closing them warrants being done. Thanks for the suggestion.