Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

!!look At This!!

For mainly twenties only ... we remember this stuff ... this will definetely bring a tear to the eye and sniffle to the nose ... those were the days everyone please comment :)

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=JDTFRHKzBiE&feature=related]YouTube - Childhood TV Memories[/ame]

Oh my goodness...I forgot about half of these shows that I used to watch. Bobby's World, Talespin, Muppet Babies, Are you afraid of the dark, hey dude, clarissa explains it all, all that.

That was a crazy flash back! Thanks :biggrin2:

I was laughin when I watched that because I recongized everyone of the shows immediately. Damn, those were the good ol' days before work and college and responsibility.

Thanks for the flash back! Man it was sooo good to see some of those shows again. The worst part of it though, was I think, know I know! I watched every last one of those shows! Sad huh? The best part though was seeing Hey Dude, that was totally one of my all time favorite shows on Nick. Have a story to tell about that show if anyone's interested??? Piqued your curiousity didn't I :cursing:

Yeah what happened Bradley I LOVEDDDDDDD Clarissa explains it all LOL and Salute your shorts LOL ... our shows were soooooo much better than the ones on nick now!! I miss those days so muc now ... awwww brings sniffles to my nose.

When I was btw 10 and 12 my family went to Orlando to visit family and we went to Nickoledean studios. My cousin was chosen to do a commerical for Family Double dare, I lost a coin toss w/ my other couisn so she got to play the daughter and my parents were the "parents". While I was chillin on the sidelines, I met the Prez of Nick and she loved my name...A few months later Hey Dude comes out and there's a girl named Bradley on it! Way cool....right? LOL

That brought back lots of memories!!! They just don't make TV shows like those anymore **tear**. Another one of my favorites, that wasn't on there, was Boy Meets World, I loved that show. I still watch the repeats.

YAY! I used to love Boy Meets World

Topanga was my favorite! I used to say that when I grew and had children, if I had a girl, I would name her Topanga........then as I got older, I realized that my child would probably grow up to hate me if I named her that! LOL