Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What's Your Favorite Type of Pet?

What's your favorite type of pet?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite type of pet?

• Dog
    • Cat
    • Bird
    • Fish
    • Horse
    • Reptile
    • Amphibian

But Shih Tzu's really aren't the brightest in the bunch, eh? LOL

A Shih Tzu's job is to be pretty, and prance. They are meant to ... well, prance. And then prance some more. They know what they want and when they want it and it is your job to figure that out. After all, you are the mere human. They will work and work and try to make you realize what it is you need to do for them. When you, being the mere human, appears slow or lazy, they will correct you.

I don't know....that sounds pretty smart to me...LOL.

I know what you mean. Lucy definitely prances.

OMG! Look at those eyes! He is just perfect! What a cutey! He has the "guilt" look. Meaning, you look at him and instantly feel guilty for not enough loves, hugs, snuggles, and tummy scratches!

He is perfect, absolutely perfect! He darn sure has you guys figured out! LOL My dog isn't that smart. heh....

oh, you aren't joking!!! i feel like such a meanie for telling him to go lay down when we're eating. he sighs, looks at us with THOSE EYES, walks a couple of steps, looks back, sighs again. ARGH! it just kills me! he has us wrapped around his lil paws... wait until he gets a sister. girl pugs are DIVAS. that should be fun!

oh, and thanks!!! we certainly think he's perfect... a little on the naughty side, but he is just a baby still. LOL!

OK I have to post my baby too! This is one and my favorite of my pets, my son, Bull Dozer the English Bull dog. He loves me more than anyone in my life and completely unconditionally! :)

This pic is what he does everytime I leave! He loves me so...

dozer_bye.jpg

OMG! Look at that face. How you possibly leave the house after looking at that face is beyond me!

You are a stronger woman than I! HA!

It is very hard for me, when I can take him he goes with me. When I go away for work it is hard. When he sees me packing a suitcase he will go stand by the door, and beg to go with me. It is had on the family! :) When I went to LA in November for 4 days he was either at the door or at the window waiting for me. My DH and kids said he cried constantly. That is why I love my little man... :D

Bull is beautiful. Is that what you call him? Dozer maybe? I've always wanted a bulldog. I thought maybe I would get a Pug since they're smaller. But I wound up with two Min. Schnauzers. Go figure.

Hope Maggie's not reading this over my shoulder - she always sits in the chair behind me when I'm on the computer. She's soooo smart! One funny thing about that is that the chair she sits on is also a swivel office chair. I left the room one day and heard her barking forlornly. I came back in the office and her chair had turned completely around and was up against and facing the wall. There was no way for her to safely jump down. She's smart, but she hasn't figured out how to turn the chair completely back around yet.

Bull is beautiful. Is that what you call him? Dozer maybe? I've always wanted a bulldog. I thought maybe I would get a Pug since they're smaller. But I wound up with two Min. Schnauzers. Go figure.

Hope Maggie's not reading this over my shoulder - she always sits in the chair behind me when I'm on the computer. She's soooo smart! One funny thing about that is that the chair she sits on is also a swivel office chair. I left the room one day and heard her barking forlornly. I came back in the office and her chair had turned completely around and was up against and facing the wall. There was no way for her to safely jump down. She's smart, but she hasn't figured out how to turn the chair completely back around yet.

I call him Dozer, or Bobo, or my little boy...lol. he knows when mama wants her baby she wants him! :) Bullies are definately great personalities! I highly reccomend them if you can afford the vet bills.. :D

awww! boo boo kitty!!! i love that face! that has to make you just smile so big when you come home and see that!!!

Here's one of ours when we first got him. His name is The Dude and he's quite a bit bigger now.

post-219737-13813135030774_thumb.jpg

post-210344-13813134716365_thumb.jpg

Cory: OMG! I'm surprised you haven't just squeezed him to death by now! He's adorably squeezible!

DerickM: Isn't that just like a cat! They make the decisions. All you have to do is feed them and pet them when they decide they want some strokes.

I am not a pet person, and in that catagory I place small children, plants, animals, and most men. BTW I am not a man hater...I actually love all of the above. I just don't like things I have to take care of on a minute to minute basis. I know my limits!! LOL....I am saying all of this in fun. I don't have any small children, nor plants, nor animals, and the man in my life is very self sufficiant.