Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Jenn---Kinsey showed up this morning in her red shirt!!! I bought her this Valentine's shirt--red, with the ruffle at the bottom of the sleeves and hem---it says Princess across it in pink. A little $3.88 shirt from Walmart. While I am trying to talk to Jenn, and she threw one of her thankfully very occasional fits---she wanted it on! NOW!!!!!!!!!

I did what I usually don't since I was on the phone, and let her wear it, Manda said it went back on this morning! She didn't put it on til later yesterday so I am letting it ride. She is in an old tshirt now, we have a disaster of epic proportions in the kitchen, and we have 4 dozen decorated cupcakes.

Haydee you can have them all......my stomach turns just looking at them----not sure what is going on??? I feel crummy. Going to deliver some of these, and come home and veg.

Will be back later girls!

Kat

LOL

just got in from the dermatolgist scraped and burned that thing off my finger, it was kind of disguting yet interesting.

Laura - I'm so sorry I was slightly hung over this morning. I hope you didn't get the ice there. I am just getting my self together and realized I didn't get back to you in my drunken stuper.

Going to eat something... i'm suddenly starving... would love a cupcake

When do you start your job, Jenn?? Tell us again, what will you be doing? I'm so excited FOR you!!! We all are!!! You can bank on that. I think I speak for all of us here that it broke our hearts to see you suffer so much. I'm glad that you can get on with your life now.... well, at least after Thursday...

Haydee - I don't think it's weird, some people just have more active sweat glands than others. Be glad! I sweat like a pig...it's gross.

I've stayed out of the sun and tanning booths for YEARS now and am a big fan of the self-tanning cremes. The best I've used is made by Clarins (at the cosmetics counter of major dept. stores), but it's pretty expensive. The other that I like a LOT is made by Aveeno...and it comes in a "split" bottle, where you can "dial up" as much or as little color as you want. I buy it at the drug store (Walgreens). It's about $12, I think. Great stuff. (here's a link so you know what it looks like)

I just got back from the Valentine card wars at the Hallmark store! jeez! Don't go near one unless you have to!! Ugly!

Kat, Jane, Tracy -- Hope you're better soon. The flu is creeping ever closer to my house! If i don't get it, it'll be a miracle.

I'm being such a good little bandster today! I'm having spring mix lettuce, carrots, tomatoes, with basalmic vinegar, olive oil and plain tuna on top. That's what skinny people eat!!

where y'all at? I sent all the cupcakes home with Manda, my stomach is still uneasy---I have not eaten a single thing today---sipped on my tea, and tried to hold it down.....but feeling much less queasy now.

Almost time for Rick to come home, and I have nothing even remotely in mind for dinner!!!

Well I am off to read through some threads, and relax....

Kat

Well, I went to get my hair cut colored & highlighted and while I was there, she did the color and we both thought...hmmm, how pretty! Then dh came in with dd and he said he LOVED that color, so we did not put the blonde in it. Macy got a haircut too....here is the pic, but it does not do the cut or color justice at all!!

post-220113-13813136451379_thumb.jpg

The color brings out your features---same as my DD's did when she went darker!!! I think you look wonderful! And Macy looks adorable as usual!!!!

Kat

Just got home from work and am exhausted!!! Left early, I hope I feel better tomorrow!!

Tracy tooo cute!!!!!!! Love the hair and Macy!!!

Jane

Hey Vi's~

I tried a few times to get on today from work, and the site kept freezing and stopping. Glad everyone is okay...whew, I hate not being to reach ya'll.

Susie~ Thanks for my cute cute Valentine.

Tracy and Macy~ That is gonna be a Mom/Daughter picture for you both to share for the rest of your lives...beautiful.

Gonna go play scrab and unwind. I am very tightly wound the last few days.

You OK Pam?? ...or just the usual run-o-the-mill kinda stress?

When are gonna see your OB-GYN again? And you never answered me...are you taking Iron supplements?

Terri~ I am due for a long nap is all. I have not exercised for 2 weeks, and that alone makes me feel shitty. I am still having my "forever period" this month...going the last week in Feb. I need Iron supps...should make an appt. for a fill, and a B12 shot...I'll set one up tomorrow. Hadn't even thought of it until I started writing this post...lol, thanks.:D

Well I tried dinner....it was a no go....just the smell was eeeeeuuuck!!!

Pretty wierd for me, the only time that ever happened I was pregnant---since that is not possible---must be a bug!

I am going to go sleep it off!

See y'all tomorrow. Rick is off the next 4 days, so will be random check ins for me!

Happy Valentines Day my Friends!!! Have happy hearts!

Kat

Hi guys

Terry - I don't know my start day, the attorney is hard to track down and his hr woman called and said she is trying to get him to work with her... ughhhh but that is ok, at least i know it is mine.

I am going to be working on a new team, Commercial Real Estate. I will be working as a "paralegal" in a sense doing research, closings, working on codes and surveys... and I will even have a clerk under me to do all the silly bs work that I use to do. It is a brand new team and department so we get to develop it! I'm so excited! and I will have someone to do the shit I've always had to... and I won't forget what that job was like...

I did shitty tonight with food, completely out of control. I have family court in the morning... with him and me and the ex all at the same time. I am besides myself stressed out. He says he is just going to show his paystubs... butwants to claim daycare... BS... i only pay $80 a week when he is full time but she doesn't claim it and that is an understanding ... anywhere else is $175 a week, not worth the write off. But if he wants to pay the difference... then we can do it.

anyway.. just venting... we have a lot of issues that are all going to come to a head tomorrow... I think i'm going to have a drink and pass out and try to get some sleep

Denise--does the new build have a swimming pool too?

I might have missed it! How old is the already standing one?

It looks pretty new to already need a roof!

I know when we had ours done, it had a 10 year full replacement warranty, and a 15 year repair warranty.

And when we bought the matching shingles for the shed,

they said they were guaranteed for 20 years,

so the shortened time is simply covering the workers.

But that house doesn't look that old....

Kat

Hi Kat, the existing house was built in 1985 and has a shake roof....it will need to be replaced within the next 5 yrs. It's a beautiful home, and other than the roof and the fact that the master bath has no tub, only a shower (and I'm a bubblebath kind of girl), I love the house. However like my hubby said, when you buy an older home, you buy the problems associated with it. The new house, which hasn't been built yet has a 12 yr structural warranty, a 2 yr warranty on appliances, and of course a new roof - but no pool. However the backyard is big enough that we can put one in within the next year or so....I'm so torn....I never knew there would be so many decisions to buying a home!

Denise--

Another thing to think about----are there Water rights

with either property?

And what about landscaping at the new house? Will there be any

trees, or plantings? If so how long will they take to

mature? It looks like the existing is surrounded by mature trees.

Kat

The new house will be landscaped in the front, not sure how long it takes to mature. The back will be up to us to do, but again, we'll be putting in a pool in most of the yard and only landscaping part of it...

I'm not sure what you mean by water rights?