Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nervous breakdown

Guys, I am isolated...for real. I live in a state far away from home and have absolutely no friends. Haven't been here but 2 days so that will change soon, I'm sure.

I hit my goal and beat it by 2 pounds.

Buying size 6 clothing.

Had a .3cc unfill this week to ease the restriction to go on maintenance.

Moving into a new home.

2 of 3 children moved into college dorms yesterday and are starting the semester next week.

My hair is so gray now. I color frequently.

I stopped shaving my legs, sorry to gross you out.

I ate an apple for the first time today in 6 months.

Can I call the nuthouse now? Things are hitting me left and right! I feel like binging. STOP ME, please.

Anyone share advice on how to handle tons of stressors at one time?

Congrats on the children going to college and the weight loss!

You should be celebrating!

Raising well rounded responsible children is not an easy task, you should be proud!

One way to Celebrate is to go shopping, pick out a couple of sexy size 6 dresses and admire yourself in the mirror, then go out!

You have so much to be thankful for!!!!! Oh yeah, I hope you enjoyed the apple (you never realize how good something was until it's gone).

One more thing, SHAVE THOSE LEGS, you want them looking sexy when you wear those dresses!

One last thing......

Focus on the positive things. Everything you mentioned are blessings; a new home, college bound children, weight loss and last but not least YOUR HEALTH! Relax! If you feel the need to binge, eat four apples, I'm sure that will help (sweet and crunchy)!

Wow goal weight ... bring it on !! :whoo::whoo: It's hard not to eat when stressed, especially multiple stressors but you must have gone through it during your 100+ lbs loss so I'm sure you can do it again. I agree that you should take yourself shopping for some new clothes or go to a beauty spa and pamper yourself... you deserve it. Look up some local haunts and go out and meet new people... you've got to start some time.

Oh honey that's not a breakdown. That's you just getting older and not giving a rats patooty what anyone thinks!! and that's totoally okay!

Never shave legs, wax them. (laughing) I know it hurts but it takes twice as long to grown and there's no muss no fuss with someone else down there ripping off the old fly aways.

While they are at it let them do your toe nails. I suggest ruby red for a color.

And while they have the wax out let them do your brows.

While they are doing your brows might as well get color. I suggest RED. Yeah baby. RED. I just might have a great big old copper streak added right in front.

Like I said, getting older means you don't have to care what other people think! SUCH FREEDOM!!!

PS: I just turned 48 on the 28th of Dec, I was banded April 17, my daughter eloped July 5, she got pregnant in October which means I'll be a grandmother in July.

You said so many things that are very liberating. No friends there where you moved? AWESOME, you don't have any preconceived image to live up to!!!!

I'm envious!

Wow, over 100 lbs and you've had moving and kids going off to school. Look at what you've accomplished! Way to go!

I color my hair every month and don't want to ever know how much of my head is truly gray.

Who shaves their legs regularly in the dead of winter unless getting a pedicure or seeing their ob/gyn for an appt? Ha!

Six 6? I was never in a size 6. Buy something great, if you can afford it after all the college tuition and enjoy the half empty nest.

We know you're stressed but please Celebrate all your achievements! And not with bad food!

Oh and I love and miss apples and have not had one yet since my surgery. Hope my band likes them later.

Grace I agree with everyone 100%. You should be proud of yourself. Hang in there. You have listed all positives. You have accomplished a lot. Be proud!!:clap2:

Take it one day at a time...Look at all you have accomplished already....by the way, "Congratulations" on your weight loss.

When you need some friends, just come visit us..we'll be here for you. Have a great day!

Size 6!!! Well done. Why don't you go shopping and really max out on the credit card (not that I am supporting getting into debt!) but really treat yourself to some sexy flattering size 6 clothes. You have won the fat fight :)

Instead of binging...so get your hair done or something else fun. Who knows, you might get chatting with some ladies at the beauty shop and strike up a new friendship.

It's OK to feel blue but it's better when you find something positive to do instead!