Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

new here and glad to find you!

Hi,

My name is Nancy I live int the PNW.

I was banded on 12/5/05 with a starting weight of 364.

As of today I've lost 168 lbs. I've only had 3 fills.

After my first 100 lb loss I went to work for the surgeon that placed my band. I still work with him but like every other band patient I need support too! Hoping to find it here. :)

I just had my cosmetic surg consult! I'm going to have the 360 body lift in the spring. I can't wait.

Happy and Merry to all this season,

n.

What an inspiration! I have lost 75 pounds since May 3, 2007 and was banded Sept. 05, 2007. I weighed 373 when I turned my packet in on May 3rd - today I'm at 295. I have a long way to go but I figure every pound behind me is one less to go! I had my first fill Dec. 18th and that's going O.K. - pretty tight I think, but that's part of it I guess.

Hi,

My name is Nancy I live int the PNW.

I was banded on 12/5/05 with a starting weight of 364.

As of today I've lost 168 lbs. I've only had 3 fills.

After my first 100 lb loss I went to work for the surgeon that placed my band. I still work with him but like every other band patient I need support too! Hoping to find it here. ;)

I just had my cosmetic surg consult! I'm going to have the 360 body lift in the spring. I can't wait.

Happy and Merry to all this season,

n.

Welcome Nancy - 36_1_39.gif

This is a great place for support and info for newbies...

It has been my support system since the begining of my journey to be banded and my support system since.

My hospital is starting a lapband only group in February - but it wil only meet once a month - here you come when ever you feel like it and there is always someone to talk to about your issues or victories....

8_2_58.gif 8_2_85v.gif

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb097&pp=ZKxdm005YYUS

Thanks for the welcome.

Finding this forum sure made the snowy days at home more interesting!

I wish our area had a meeting and they do but it's not really for support it's more like a bitchathon about family. I know everyone needs to vent but I really would like to see some positive come out of it.

Good luck!

I am a newbie ass well. I was banded on 12/17/07 by Dr. Martiez in Mexico.

My weight was at 292 when I made the appointment for surgery. On my surgery date I was at 271......now 10 days after surgery I am at 264!!!!!

I had a rough start..the first 7 days I threw up....but the last three days I have actually felt like I might live. I thought that I would have lost more then 7 lbs since surgery. I have been following the liquid diet to the T. But, oh well, I'm sure it will come off eventually.

How do I start a ticker tape for my weight loss?

JulieH

ee the little link above the ticker thing? Click on that an it will tell you what to do. Hope that helps.

And welcome. How are you feeling now? That is a good weight loss for such a short time.

Welcome Aboard Nancy. It's good to see a new face from the 2005 crowd. Us "old-timers" still need support too.

Thanks for the quick reply.

I am feeling a lot better. Thank goodness.

I have only 8 more days until food.. My appetite is coming back, how do i fight off the hunger pains while on an all liquid diet?

Lots of Jello. I think I ate so much Jello and made so many different ways I will never want another serving of Jello in my LIFE. but right now it is your friend at least it gives you something to chew. How about sugarfree popsickles? (sp?) If you can have those it helps.