Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

ex-wives are bitches

Voondahbah, when asked in a previous posting what you like about people you responded

"I like people who are honest. I tend to respect that above anything else. If I find out someone lied, then it's over for me. I'm wondering from then on if what they say is true or not and that's a waste of time for me."

REALLY????? From somebody who can't tell the truth about anything. The office is going to die when they see all of your postings. I wonder how they will feel when they see the things you've said about them/us!! Shame on you.

What is said on LBT must be left here in the virtual world. It would be very, very cruel of you to air material which Voondahbah has mentioned here believing that she was speaking under terms of complete anonymity.

And what would be your reasons for doing so? Only to hurt and humiliate her. And to get your revenge.... Of course once you out her, her life will be a living hell! Is all this spite really worth it? Please allow this woman to keep her privacy intact. Please do not do this to her or to yourself.

If this is a place for people to vent and get things out, then what's the issue? I vented and got things out in this safe haven. The thing is healthy venting doesn't include lies to promote sympathy. She is always the victim. Why do you think that is? But most of all I DO want her to succeed at her weight loss and what is coming around the corner from her BF is not going to help her. I will promise you this though. I will not and have not said anything at work. I will keep this a safe haven for Rhonda. Unfortunately, a few people at work already know what's going on with the BF, that's how I found out. Rhonda, I hope you get everything resolved and I hope that this issue with the BF doesn't keep you from your goal.

Firefly, thanks for treating this place as V's safe haven. It is, as you have remarked, your safe haven, too. This is a special place and a wonderful community for so many of us. I am now at goal but I don't think that I could have done it without the help of LBT and I figure that my continuing attachment to LBT is helping me maintain - especially now while I am defilled! Typing with my own two paws sure does stop me from being able to eat. :wink2:

How is your weight loss going?

Attack? Little bit of a double standard isn't it?
There is a difference between someone posting a vent/"attack" about something in their life, and memboers of our board making personal attacks about each other.

"My husband is an idiot, why do men do this shit..."

"You are an idiot Sarah (Sarah being a board member)."

Very different scenarios. So instead of trying to call double standard when you'er so new here, please do familiarize yourself with not only our rules, but perhaps even our "mood." It's certainly not a requirement, but may help make your time here more enjoyable, as well as expedite acclimation. On that note, are you banded, or just here to... post? If you are banded, share your story. We love to hear others' stories.

By the way, thank you all to the true LBTers who have posted their support of me.

:tt1: It really helped when I read back on these posts.