Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Was grocery shopping today and came across this bread in the freezer section... 2G Net Carbs. Kinda curious so i bought one. anyone ever have it? Any issues?

IMG_6654.JPG

Ooh it’s in the freezer section!! I have been trying to find that it’s supposed to be good.

Where did you find that (in what store)? Cant say Ive even heard of it

Have you seen the Sara Lee delightful

bread? It’s 45 calories per slice and it tastes pretty good. 6g net carbs though.

11 minutes ago, Crisscat said:

Where did you find that (in what store)? Cant say Ive even heard of it

The grocery store i go to is called Publix. It was in the freezer section. There were probably like 5 different brands of this type of low carb bread. other one i remember seeing had a bunch of religious bible verses on them as their brand. I tried searching for one called daves killer bread because i have heard good things of that one but i did not find it

Just now, liveaboard15 said:

The grocery store i go to is called Publix. It was in the freezer section. There were probably like 5 different brands of this type of low carb bread. other one i remember seeing had a bunch of religious bible verses on them as their brand. I tried searching for one called daves killer bread because i have heard good things of that one but i did not find it

Walmart has it too. It always said in stock online and I couldn’t figure out why it was never there but I never thought of it being in the freezer section.

Ok, of course they dont have that bread in my town but I did find it about 20 mins away from me so not bad. I do have Dave's Killer bread in a local store where I live. I wondered about that bread and if it was any good but I have not bought it. The bread you are talking about with religious quotes is probably Ezekiel

5 minutes ago, liveaboard15 said:

Walmart has Dave’s killer bread too. I just searched it.

Let us know how it tastes and whether you had any issues with it or not 😛

That one is way better nutrition wise than the Dave’s killer bread. You may have lucked out that you found that one instead of it’s okay taste wise.

Do you have to store it in the freezer once you get it home? I never have room in my freezer. Ugh!!

34 minutes ago, ShoppGirl said:

Do you have to store it in the freezer once you get it home? I never have room in my freezer. Ugh!!

i dont really know lol. I think its stored in the freezer at stores because people are not buying this bread as often as regular bread so it would probably just go bad quick sitting on regular shelves.

14 hours ago, Crisscat said:

Let us know how it tastes and whether you had any issues with it or not 😛

Its actually pretty good. I just had a slice with some tuna salad. Not bad at all. Nice to have bread again. Tho i will limit myself to one slice.

Okay so I was determined to find this bread today and I did. At my Walmart it is NOT in the freezer though. Just a very limited supply in stock so I guess it was either sold out or I walked right past it before. But they did have it and it’s with the regular bread. They have rolls too in the same brand.

Edited by ShoppGirl

45 minutes ago, ShoppGirl said:

Okay so I was determined to find this bread today and I did. At my Walmart it is NOT in the freezer though. Just a very limited supply in stock so I guess it was either sold out or I walked right past it before. But they did have it and it’s with the regular bread. They have rolls too in the same brand.

I havent checked Walmart yet. i have not gone down the bread isle since i had my surgery lol. I miss walmart being open 24/7. too many people during the day lol