Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Recommended Posts

Was grocery shopping today and came across this bread in the freezer section... 2G Net Carbs. Kinda curious so i bought one. anyone ever have it? Any issues?

IMG_6654.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooh it’s in the freezer section!! I have been trying to find that it’s supposed to be good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where did you find that (in what store)? Cant say Ive even heard of it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you seen the Sara Lee delightful

bread? It’s 45 calories per slice and it tastes pretty good. 6g net carbs though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Crisscat said:

Where did you find that (in what store)? Cant say Ive even heard of it

The grocery store i go to is called Publix. It was in the freezer section. There were probably like 5 different brands of this type of low carb bread. other one i remember seeing had a bunch of religious bible verses on them as their brand. I tried searching for one called daves killer bread because i have heard good things of that one but i did not find it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, liveaboard15 said:

The grocery store i go to is called Publix. It was in the freezer section. There were probably like 5 different brands of this type of low carb bread. other one i remember seeing had a bunch of religious bible verses on them as their brand. I tried searching for one called daves killer bread because i have heard good things of that one but i did not find it

Walmart has it too. It always said in stock online and I couldn’t figure out why it was never there but I never thought of it being in the freezer section.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, of course they dont have that bread in my town but I did find it about 20 mins away from me so not bad. I do have Dave's Killer bread in a local store where I live. I wondered about that bread and if it was any good but I have not bought it. The bread you are talking about with religious quotes is probably Ezekiel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, liveaboard15 said:

The grocery store i go to is called Publix. It was in the freezer section. There were probably like 5 different brands of this type of low carb bread. other one i remember seeing had a bunch of religious bible verses on them as their brand. I tried searching for one called daves killer bread because i have heard good things of that one but i did not find it

Walmart has Dave’s killer bread too. I just searched it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let us know how it tastes and whether you had any issues with it or not 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That one is way better nutrition wise than the Dave’s killer bread. You may have lucked out that you found that one instead of it’s okay taste wise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you have to store it in the freezer once you get it home? I never have room in my freezer. Ugh!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, ShoppGirl said:

Do you have to store it in the freezer once you get it home? I never have room in my freezer. Ugh!!

i dont really know lol. I think its stored in the freezer at stores because people are not buying this bread as often as regular bread so it would probably just go bad quick sitting on regular shelves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Crisscat said:

Let us know how it tastes and whether you had any issues with it or not 😛

Its actually pretty good. I just had a slice with some tuna salad. Not bad at all. Nice to have bread again. Tho i will limit myself to one slice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Okay so I was determined to find this bread today and I did. At my Walmart it is NOT in the freezer though. Just a very limited supply in stock so I guess it was either sold out or I walked right past it before. But they did have it and it’s with the regular bread. They have rolls too in the same brand.

Edited by ShoppGirl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, ShoppGirl said:

Okay so I was determined to find this bread today and I did. At my Walmart it is NOT in the freezer though. Just a very limited supply in stock so I guess it was either sold out or I walked right past it before. But they did have it and it’s with the regular bread. They have rolls too in the same brand.

I havent checked Walmart yet. i have not gone down the bread isle since i had my surgery lol. I miss walmart being open 24/7. too many people during the day lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Trending Products

  • Trending Topics

  • Recent Status Updates

    • Rose99

      Hi guys I really want to share this video https://shrinke.me/A7u74lMl what I eat in a day to lose weight. You'll never regret, just try it!)
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Meganator

      Over 100lbs down (80ish PO VSG 10/13/21). It feels so unreal to me.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Sunshine Princess

      I just had a teaspoon of hummus with a teaspoon of avocado topped with a teaspoon of greek yogurt and it. was. GLORIOUS. I'm four days out and my surgeon gave me the greenlight to work in small amounts of pureed food. 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • lizardskelter

      done
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • heyitsdilly

      I've officially surpassed 80lbs of weight loss! Working on that 100lbs!
      · 1 reply
      1. acopas

        Way to go!

  • Recent Topics

  • Hot Products

  • Sign Up For
    Our Newsletter

    Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

    PatchAid Vitamin Patches

    ×