Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Recommended Posts

May 11 for VSG to RNY revision. Due to reflux.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi! I am scheduled for May 20. I am 4 days into the preop liquid diet. It's a little surreal to know that everything in my life is about to change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, noteasierstronger said:

Hi! I am scheduled for May 20. I am 4 days into the preop liquid diet. It's a little surreal to know that everything in my life is about to change.

I'm on day 4 of my pre-op diet too but my RNY surgery is scheduled for this Thursday. It's so interesting to see how everyone has different requirements before surgery. I'm struggling today with drinking my shakes. The vanilla Bariatric Advantage just doesn't does good after 4 days and 4 shakes per day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine is on May 13th, total gastrectomy im hoping they can leave a little sliver of my stomach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had mine on May 9th. Recovery going well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Doxie said:

I had mine on May 9th. Recovery going well.

On 5/10/2022 at 7:03 PM, mistylee81 said:

Mine is on May 13th, total gastrectomy im hoping they can leave a little sliver of my stomach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi instyle hope everything went well with your OP and sending healing thoughts and prayers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m set for tomorrow, May 23!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone! My surgery was on May 16, 2022 everything went great, I had no gas pain, and I was sore at my incision sites. I was released from the hospital the next day. I have had no problems getting my fluids down or Protein however, since starting the puree stage I am finding it difficult to eat anything other than Soup and Jello. any suggestions? Oh BTW I can't eat tuna it just doesn't sit with me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had my surgery on tuesday May 24th. I was scheduled for a sleeve but as my reflux was bad and I had gained weight from having a lap band (I lost a lot at first) The doctor recommended the Gastric Bypass.
I'm still coming in terms with such a huge gastric surgery but I hope I'll be happy with it.

Recovering has been horrible. Yesterday I had massive labor pains all day and today I had ups and downs. I couldn't drink anything. So Water only for me for the next two days I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Renea Toahty said:

Hello everyone! My surgery was on May 16, 2022 everything went great, I had no gas pain, and I was sore at my incision sites. I was released from the hospital the next day. I have had no problems getting my fluids down or Protein however, since starting the puree stage I am finding it difficult to eat anything other than Soup and Jello. any suggestions? Oh BTW I can't eat tuna it just doesn't sit with me.

Hello, I am glad that you're progressing well. May I ask which Bariatric surgery did you have?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Trending Products

  • Trending Topics

  • Recent Status Updates

  • Recent Topics

  • Hot Products

  • Sign Up For
    Our Newsletter

    Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

    PatchAid Vitamin Patches

    ×