Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2 minutes ago, alau82 said:

Bypass on the 20th, 3 more days, I cant believe the day is almost here! I'm not nervous, I'm just so excited! I'm on day 12 of my Liquid Protein shake diet, and I'm already down 20! woo hoo!!!

Good luck. I am 17 days post sleeve and down 43 total from pre op diet until now. So glad I did this. I hope things go well for you.

1 minute ago, Tony B - NJ said:

Good luck. I am 17 days post sleeve and down 43 total from pre op diet until now. So glad I did this. I hope things go well for you.

Thank you Tony! Congratulations on your success thus far!

25 minutes ago, alau82 said:

Bypass on the 20th, 3 more days, I cant believe the day is almost here! I'm not nervous, I'm just so excited! I'm on day 12 of my Liquid Protein shake diet, and I'm already down 20! woo hoo!!!

Congrats on your weight loss so far! Best of luck on your upcoming surgery. I completed my surgery 9/7 and feeling better. I have lost a little over 18 lbs since my surgery last week. You are going to do great! 😊

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• QUEEN2021

Hello everyone.. I had my surgery on Sept 30th 2021.. and it has been an horrible experience to me. I can't hold down fluids or soft food. so much mucus is coming up!! and I'm spitting all day. I'm so sad over this journey. is anyone having this same issue? if so, what are you doing about it. 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Meganator

Tomorrow is the big day! Getting sleeved in the morning and possibly spending a dark and stormy night in the hospital after. I'm actually excited about that because rain on wedding days and birthdays is considered a sign of good luck- so wouldn't a commitment of re-birth qualify as well?
      Can't wait to see y'all on the other side!
      · 0 replies
    • summerset

Hope everyone's doing ok so far.
      Incidence numbers are on the raise again and hospitals need to treat more COVID patients again. Looking with some kind of dread towards autumn/winter season. 
      · 0 replies
    • LeeLee57  »  dtorrice

Mine is 10/12 with Dr Schmidt! I am very nervous about going home the same day!
      · 1 reply
      1. dtorrice

I am post op day 2 now , you’re there pretty much the whole day. They send you home with a lot of support. Are you local to Birmingham and driving in for the surgery or staying at a hotel in the area?

• Garay27

Doing to much protein can make you gain weight? Because I gain 3 pound one day and I’m so frustrated 😭🥺 I did a hard work to be in 220 😭😭 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches