Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How are are all the March surgeries doing? We’re about two months out how is everyone feeling and how much have you lost so far? Any regrets? I’ve lost 50 lbs so far and I’m feeling good!

Down 35 from surgery (3/3) and 81 from October! Doing really well!! I feel so much better and my joints aren't hurting as much. Recently, I find myself wondering if I'm eating TOO much so I need to remind myself to be mindful of my eating. The only downside I've experienced... LOL... I used to use the bathroom as my hiding place. I could sit there for a long time and just read and enjoy the peace. Now my leg falls asleep too soon! LOLOLOLOLOL Hope everyone is doing well!

Im down about 40 lbs in total and about 25 since surgery... feeling great but still learning how to eat differently!

I am down 37 pounds overall. 23 since surgery. I am feeling pretty good. Feeling like I have gotten a groove going. I still forget to drink like I should when I am out and about, but I have been setting timers if I know I will be out for a while. it’s a process.

Doing well! Down about 33lbs total and fitting into smaller clothes 😁

I had my surgery March 24th. I’m doing well…. I am down 30 pounds from my surgery weight and 70 pounds from my highest weight.

in definitely into smaller sizes. My go to was 3XL and now I’m wearing XL (kinda strange considering I never thought I would ever go below an xl…..but I’ve got about 80 more pounds to lose so I think I will definitely get smaller than an xl now).

10 weeks out from RNY on 3/3 and huge success to share!! Went to the endocrinologist today for the first time since surgery. A1C in October was 6.8 making me a diabetic. It's what really sparked my WLS. (6-6.4 is pre-diabetic and anything over 6.5 is diabetic) Today, I'm at 4.6!! I am officially cured of my diabetes!! WOOT!!! Also, in 2019, my cholesterol was 218 - today it's 104!!

For the scale victory, I'm down 37.8lbs from surgery and 83.8lbs from October!!

10 weeks out from

50 minutes ago, selflovejourney00 said:

I am discouraged. My surgery was March 30th, I lost 28 pounds but this week somehow gained 7 pounds. My cycle is on but I don't understand. I'm feeling so depressed.

Sent from my STK-L21 using BariatricPal mobile app

I am guessing you haven't eat 7lb worth of excess calories. It is very likely Fluid retention due to hormones, as your hormones balance out as you go through your cycle, the fluid retention will lessen. Keep up the fluids, keep on doing your post op program, you'll be fine.

I feel like the slacker of out group. Sleeve on March 24; down 38 lbs from highest and 33 from surgery day. Feeling fine other than Vitamin nausea. Feel I should have lost more.

45 minutes ago, SBFARRIS said:

I feel like the slacker of out group. Sleeve on March 24; down 38 lbs from highest and 33 from surgery day. Feeling fine other than Vitamin nausea. Feel I should have lost more.

I had mine March 9th and have only lost 25 pounds since surgery. Everyone is different.

I am really struggling with food lately. I make something…. Then one bite in I am am just “Bleh” and I don’t feel like eating anymore.
I made a scrambled egg this morning with 1/4 of a banana….. I had two bites of eggs and two bites of banana and I was done…..I gave the rest to my four year old. That’s pretty typical of every meal these days except for when I get a chick fil a market salad….. but then that tides me over for at least four/five meals 😂

I had surgery March 2. My menstrual cycles got out of whack and I went from missing my period to a heavy really long cycle during a two week stall. I've had a few stalls, but currently down from 308 to 260 today (48). The NP in the doctor's office said for me to lose between 12 and 25 more pounds between April and middle of July. I'm currently down 8 of that. It is slow. I lose weight then stall, while I am stalled I lose inches, and then back to weight loss. It is slowly coming off.

Sent from my SM-G965U using BariatricPal mobile app

Had surgery 3/2/2021 (Sleeve) and down 48 pounds which is good, but I feel like its low comparably speaking!! I've been off blood pressure meds and not snored since Day 1, so there's that!