Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Don't forget why you had the band (Tops List)

Why I had the band.....

1. I want energy....Tired of being tired.....

2. I want to play with my kids, on the floor and outside

3. I want to play with my husband and not fear him squeezing a fat roll

4. I want to buy clothes and like the way I look in them

5. I want to be a good example for my children and family

6. I want to put on pantyhose and not be disguisted

7. I want to not have to look at a chair and wonder if it will hold me

8. I want to not wonder if I'm the biggest person in the room

9. I want to slide into a car and not plop down

10. I want to jog

11. I want to buy sexy underwear

12. I want to go down to my basement without thinking about the exertion it takes to come back up.

13. I want to know that I'm fat and not lazy.......for sure.

14. I want someone to look twice as they pass me or even get hit on! even though I would never accept........just the thrill.

15. I want to go to any store and shop.

16. I want to BE HEALTHY....no prescriptions.

17. I want to DANCE like no one is watching.

What are your reasons?

I want to cross my legs and not have to exchange it every 3 minutes because the leg got too heavy.

I want to be able to sit indian style and not be in pain.

I want to run down the steps and not hurt or feel pain in any of my ankles.

I want to run up steps and continue to my vehicle and be able to breathe normal.

I want to get on a ride without having to worry about weight.

I want to be told I am a complete pretty package vs just a pretty face.

<p>I want to stand up straight.</p> <p>I want to loose just 1 shoe size.</p> <p>I want to be a girly girl.</p> <p>I want to see my toes in the shower.</p> <p>I want to sit on my husbands lap.</p> <p>I want to...............</p>

weight.png

I don't know if you might want this but I do..

I want my husband to pick me up and throw me on the bed and play around because he just can! (like he does with the kids)

I want to wear a bikini and not have to hide my body.

I want to wear really high heels and not worry that my ankles are not going to be able to balance the weight.

I want to wear some of those "skinny" clothes I have been saving around because someday I promised I would wear them again.

I want to be able to go into a clothing store and not feel discriminated against because of my weight by the sales person.

I want know that when people are describing me they concentrate more on my features than saying you know the chubby .....

I want to enjoy dancing again. Once I lose a good amount, I'm taking ballroom dancing!!! I don't care if it's not with the stars. "I" will be the star!!

I wanted to take up less cubic inches.

Go off the High Blood Pressure meds

Lessen the backpain

And be able to breathe going upstairs

I wanted to be 140

But now I am modifying that to 150 as I can already get into a size 8 and another 10 pounds...19 from now I'd be too scrony.

oH.....how about

I want to be able to carpool and not have to sit in the front because I will squeeze someone in the backseat...

LOL:omg:

I want to be able to go to an amusement park and not be worried that I may not fit on the ride.

I want to walk down the isle on my wedding day in a non-plus size dress. (Wedding in 2009) & I want my future hubby to be able to carry me across the thresh-hold on my wedding night.

I want to have children and not fear I'm to big to get pregnant, or that my knee will give out while holding my future child and I fall with my child in my arms.

I want to go to the movie theatre and not feel like I'm spilling over my seat, and be able to sit there comfortable with my legs crossed.

I want to feel confident when I walk into a business meeting, or meet potential clients, and not feel ashamed that the person they pictured when they talked to me on the phone, is not the same as the person they are meeting.

I want to be able to shop wherever I want and not worry if I will fit into them or not.

I want to be able to swap clothes with my thinner friends.

I want to be able to go to the airport and not worry if I am too fat to fly. (Hasn't happened yet, but I'm always afraid it will!)

AND I know I wilL!

I want to wear a belt with my shirt tucked in.

I'm taking up ballroom dancing too.

I want to ride a bike and not have a wedgy when I get off.

I want to go a whole Saturday without wondering when I can get a nap in.

4Jin

I ABSOLUTELY want my husband to play fight with me on the bed, on the floor, on the wall or wherever he wants. Bring it on!