Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Trial and/or sampler packs of protein powder???

14 minutes ago, TreeTrunks said:

Hmmm... Do you think the powder tastes better than the pre-made shakes? I can't get over the taste of the pre-made Premier... I've tried the vanilla, chocolate, caramel and Cookies and cream. I really did WANT to like it, I just couldn't do it...

I've never liked Premier pre-made shakes, either (but I know a lot of people love them). I can taste the Protein in them. The only pre-made shakes that I like are Unjury and Fairlife. In general, I do like powders better, even though they're more of a hassle. Some of the powders I don't care for, but there are several that I like.

On 01/09/2021 at 06:16, TreeTrunks said:

Hmmm... Do you think the powder tastes better than the pre-made shakes? I can't get over the taste of the pre-made Premier... I've tried the vanilla, chocolate, caramel and Cookies and cream. I really did WANT to like it, I just couldn't do it...

Absolutely!! The pre made tastes very milky and way artificially sweet. The powder is thick but I add ice with soy milk and I’ve never had a problem with taste. Also I forgot to mention I add PB2 to the shake. Gives it a great flavor & more Protein.

Here’s my shake nutrition info

image-0.0020265579223632812.jpg