Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You need to have a serious talk with yourself. This is not a diet, it is your new reality. You will eat like this for the remainder of your life. I ate none of my trigger foods for almost 8 months, with no alcohol for over 8 months. Just stage 4 eating. Then as the success was happening I realized food was not my friend, health was and food was not my joy in life. When I want something now it is after the 4 oz of Protein. Every day it is the same, Protein Drink Breakfast, cottage cheese for lunch, then some meat for dinner. If I want a bite of cornbread or a bite of Pasta, savor it. But that is it. I wanted to lose the weight I've worked hard to lose weight and getting smaller clothes is far more exciting than food. I now have my one drink on Saturday and enjoy it. No more mindless drinking. You must become the power, and not let the food be your power.

20 minutes ago, Sandra Nuelken said:

You need to have a serious talk with yourself. This is not a diet, it is your new reality. You will eat like this for the remainder of your life. I ate none of my trigger foods for almost 8 months, with no alcohol for over 8 months. Just stage 4 eating. Then as the success was happening I realized food was not my friend, health was and food was not my joy in life. When I want something now it is after the 4 oz of Protein. Every day it is the same, Protein Drink Breakfast, cottage cheese for lunch, then some meat for dinner. If I want a bite of cornbread or a bite of Pasta, savor it. But that is it. I wanted to lose the weight I've worked hard to lose weight and getting smaller clothes is far more exciting than food. I now have my one drink on Saturday and enjoy it. No more mindless drinking. You must become the power, and not let the food be your power.

^^^^^ this ^^^^^