Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Impatient- I hate the unknown.

Just now, Maryeuh said:

I just called aetna and I've been approved! I was so worried I wouldn't be! But I was. Surgery date is July 20th!!

congrats!!! i hope i hear something good today!

Just now, danielleleigh90 said:

congrats!!! i hope i hear something good today!

You will! I put it out in the universe that I would be approved. I kept imagining it. It worked. I know you've been doing the same. You will hear some good news today.

Just now, Maryeuh said:

You will! I put it out in the universe that I would be approved. I kept imagining it. It worked. I know you've been doing the same. You will hear some good news today.

I love that! Manifesting that **** lol. Do you have an IG? It's funny because I have no reason to be nervous, I suppose it's because I'm really wanting a July date!

4 minutes ago, danielleleigh90 said:

I love that! Manifesting that **** lol. Do you have an IG? It's funny because I have no reason to be nervous, I suppose it's because I'm really wanting a July date!

I dont. I've been camera shy the past few years because of the weight gain. So I dont have an insta. But yes. That stuff really rewlly works. Its funny because my boyfriend thinks I have powers because everything I want i usually get. When I put my mind to it. Lol. Maybe we will be July surgery buddies!

3 minutes ago, Maryeuh said:

I dont. I've been camera shy the past few years because of the weight gain. So I dont have an insta. But yes. That stuff really rewlly works. Its funny because my boyfriend thinks I have powers because everything I want i usually get. When I put my mind to it. Lol. Maybe we will be July surgery buddies!

I completely get it! If you ever make one let me know. And I need to manifest more often, sometimes i'm so down in the dumps that I don't even bother. I'll start working on that now!

I just called aetna and I've been approved! I was so worried I wouldn't be! But I was. Surgery date is July 20th!!
Girl I am so excited for you!!!!! And Danielle, you are going to hear great news today i can feel it :)

Sent from my SM-F700U using BariatricPal mobile app

@Maryeuh. Congrats!!!!!!!

Just got off of the phone w/ the lady. She said that within the week they'll call me w/ a surgery date & then I'll be being submitted! I'm so exciteddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd, how tf will I get through this next week lol

Awesome news @danielleleigh90!!! Hoping it moves quickly!!!

9 hours ago, Sticky1984 said:

@Maryeuh. Congrats!!!!!!!

Thank you so much!!

8 hours ago, danielleleigh90 said:

Just got off of the phone w/ the lady. She said that within the week they'll call me w/ a surgery date & then I'll be being submitted! I'm so exciteddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd, how tf will I get through this next week lol

yes its going to be a long week for you! It'll go by fast though. Just like this whole process!

On 6/1/2020 at 8:41 PM, Maryeuh said:

yes its going to be a long week for you! It'll go by fast though. Just like this whole process!

It’s already Wednesday & it seems to have flown by.. hope the rest of this week does! I keep tripping up on the “week OR SO” part... what the hell does or so mean? I’m so technical lol

Met with him today, said they are currently scheduled out midway through August but said by the time I get my approval it may be September. [emoji20] there are numerous clinics in the same area does anyone know once I have insurance approval for the surgery, can I go somewhere else that may be able to get me in sooner or is the approval for that facility and ill have to redo all the classes and such if I want to go somewhere else??

On 6/3/2020 at 7:29 AM, danielleleigh90 said:

It’s already Wednesday & it seems to have flown by.. hope the rest of this week does! I keep tripping up on the “week OR SO” part... what the hell does or so mean? I’m so technical lol

Did you find out anything?

On 6/4/2020 at 4:23 PM, aclapp said:

Met with him today, said they are currently scheduled out midway through August but said by the time I get my approval it may be September. there are numerous clinics in the same area does anyone know once I have insurance approval for the surgery, can I go somewhere else that may be able to get me in sooner or is the approval for that facility and ill have to redo all the classes and such if I want to go somewhere else??

I've heard of some people doing that but then having to start all over. In fact I'm pretty sure Danielle who is in this chat is doing just that. Right @danielleleigh90?