Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Best surgeon ever

Just saw where the surgeon who performed my lapband surgery will be in Texas soon. This man is truly a blessing from the Lord as ... well, look at my ticker. I'm a size 10 now going into an 8. No complications as the surgery was performed by a surgeon with the greatest skill.

To find more information visit our Website

Houston Lap Band Seminar :: Huacuz Surgical Center

Houston, TX 713-269-1686

LAP BAND SEMINAR with One of the top Surgeons

Nation wide performing the LAP BAND surgery

DANIEL HUACUZ, M.D.

ALLERGAN Certified Surgeon

LAP BAND SEMINAR

Take back control of your life with the safest weight loss solution available. If you've struggled with your weight and no amound of dieting and exercise has worked, the LAP-BAND System may be for you. It's the only weight-loss surgery that is completely reversible and adjustable for life.

December 1, 2007 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm

No Admission Fee

Marriott

JW Marriott Hotel Houston

5150 Westheimer Houston, Texas 77056

Phone: (713)961-1500

Rewriting this post.... I changed my mind about the old one.<br /> <br /> Anyone interested in Huacuz... I would suggest looking up his old employers. Molden (maybe Molding?) clinic and Betancourt. A search here and OH would be great. Start at around year 2005.

ALWAYS do your research!

Nothing wrong with doing research ! I suggest it though !

Mindy

Rewriting this post.... I changed my mind about the old one.<br /> <br /> Anyone interested in Huacuz... I would suggest looking up his old employers. Molden (maybe Molding?) clinic and Betancourt. A search here and OH would be great. Start at around year 2005.

ALWAYS do your research!

Goal in 10 months!!! -103lbs

Alberto Aceves/Mexicali, Mexico

Total Posts: 4,981 (17.56 posts per day)

17.56 post per day? ok it seems like you are working for Aceves and other doctors as well... :speechles.... How much do you get pay for this job?

where can I apply ? aahhhahahaahh:cool:

Goal in 10 months!!! -103lbs

Alberto Aceves/Mexicali, Mexico

Total Posts: 4,981 (17.56 posts per day)

17.56 post per day? ok it seems like you are working for Aceves and other doctors as well... :speechles.... How much do you get pay for this job?

where can I apply ? aahhhahahaahh:cool:

According to Lizrbit I work for them all, even in the US.

However, I'm not the one starting threads to advertise a doctor. I don't pretend only my doc is good.

Funny how that works.

Wanna start on Huacuz? I think that would be fun. We could bring up lots of posts that tell the story. Want to go there?

Originally Posted by WASaBubbleButt

According to Lizrbit I work for them all, even in the US.

No, not the U.S. Just Mexico

However, I'm not the one starting threads to advertise a doctor. I don't pretend only my doc is good.

Yes you do, and anyone that doesn't chose a dr you recomend is an idiot!

Wanna start on Huacuz? I think that would be fun. We could bring up lots of posts that tell the story. Want to go there?

You think you know it all. I personnally wouldn't recomend this doctor either, but that's not the point. The point is research and choosing for yourself. Much of the research should be done OFF these boards, because of people like wasa. By the way, I personally wouldn't choose wasa’s dr either. Of course I didn't have that choice because I was banded in 2001 no one had ever even heard of Aceves then!

No, not the U.S. Just Mexico

Yes you do, and anyone that doesn't chose a dr you recomend is an idiot!

You think you know it all. I personnally wouldn't recomend this doctor either, but that's not the point. The point is research and choosing for yourself. Much of the research should be done OFF these boards, because of people like wasa. By the way, I personally wouldn't choose wasa’s dr either. Of course I didn't have that choice because I was banded in 2001 no one had ever even heard of Aceves then!

Seems personal!

As far as I am concerned, in my opinion he IS the best surgeon I have ever had. Then again I have only had 3 C-sections, a tonsilectomy (as an adult, not as a child) and the lap band. My results are great and I have absolutely no complaints.

wasabubblebutt...you stupid paranoid buttnugget.

leave my name out of anything you post. I havent been online and i would like it if you stopped obsessing over me and what i think...and for the record, i dont give a damn who you work for or what you do, with as many posts as you put in here DAILY i cant imagine you would have TIME to actually work outside the house, or even inside the house.

Im off losing weight, because i got a lapband and it allows me to get out and actually live. You should try it. fresh air is lovely.

now... with that said....

Kiss my ample white bottom.

you stupid paranoid buttnugget.

:funnypost:

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Personally, I like Wasa and find her posts to be very informative. I just found the namecalling that I remember from grade school to be hysterical!

WOW Things are a little ugly in here LOL

Buttnugget, I like Buttnugget though .

LMAO

Mindy

Wow..people just shouldn't be allowed to advertise doctors here period. This is just ridiculous how out of control this is now. When I got banded none of this happened because there were so few doctors doing it they didn't have to advertise or try to lure people in. Now you have people doing this kind of stuff. Best surgeon ever? Now are you really sure about this? *rolls eyes*

Wow..people just shouldn't be allowed to advertise doctors here period. This is just ridiculous how out of control this is now. When I got banded none of this happened because there were so few doctors doing it they didn't have to advertise or try to lure people in. Now you have people doing this kind of stuff. Best surgeon ever? Now are you really sure about this? *rolls eyes*

I'm with ya Di, I think that everyone thinks that their own surgeon is the best surgeon ever. I love my surgeon, and would recommend her to anyone, but I'm not gonna come on here and become a billboard for her! The surgeon she is partners with is also very good. Do I think he's the best? No!

I totally agree . I for one never do that . If someone asks i tell them about my doc . Granted I do love him , but that's for ME.

here is the problem with saying " MY DOC IS THE BEST DOC EVER" , this is my opinion ... for one its advertising as you said, i dont think this is the place for it. this is a place for safe information to be given .

But more importantly for ME i could NEVER Live with myself if someone went ot my doc on MY RECOMMENDATION and something happened to them .

So i tell them , this is where i went ,here are some other options CHECK THEM ALL OUT ! I want it to be THEIR CHOICE I would not want ANYTHING Laid on me !. I will tell anyone how much i enjoy , trust me doc ect.. but I try to not " recommend " him , suggest yes ..

If that makese sense.

Mindy