Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tomorrow's the big day for surgery

I think that everyone or at least most have the same anxiety before surgery. Try your best to relax. Have faith in your surgeon and know that a brand new life is getting ready to open up for you.

if you are still anxious when you get to the hospital let your dr know. They will give you something to help you relax.

This part will be behind you soon.

Edited by Losingit2018

Hey Danny, I was assured in the support group I attended last night that what you are experiencing is absolutely normal. Let's talk about it if you want to, what's going on? I'm awake for another hour give or take.

What does your support system look like? Have you had surgery before? Are you afraid of anything in particular?

I just had my sleeve operation on Tuesday, so I know exactly how you are feeling. I had not been so scared of doing something in my entire life, especially voluntarily. I cam home early Wednesday morning, and while I am still sore and everything makes me nauseous, I still know deep down it was the right decision for me, and I bet deep down you know for yourself too!

You got this, you are NOT alone!

Hey Danny, I was assured in the support group I attended last night that what you are experiencing is absolutely normal. Let's talk about it if you want to, what's going on? I'm awake for another hour give or take.
What does your support system look like? Have you had surgery before? Are you afraid of anything in particular?
Yes just me and put me sleep scares me and thinking that I won't wake up

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using BariatricPal mobile app

I just had my sleeve operation on Tuesday, so I know exactly how you are feeling. I had not been so scared of doing something in my entire life, especially voluntarily. I cam home early Wednesday morning, and while I am still sore and everything makes me nauseous, I still know deep down it was the right decision for me, and I bet deep down you know for yourself too!
You got this, you are NOT alone!
Close the best decision okay roommate I'm just a little scared

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using BariatricPal mobile app

I’m 6 weeks post op. It’s not that bad. You will be fine. Good luck.

It'll be a piece of cake, which by the way, you shouldn't have for a while. LOL! Good luck on your weight loss journey.

Thinking if you today, Danny. I know that you will do great!! Looking forward to welcoming you to the losers bench :)

Sending you lots of love and support today....

you got this bull by the horns take one step after the other you will get to the finish line dont worrie about the steps in other directions remember one step closer to the finish line is better than were you were at before stay focused on the goal and the journey you can do it !!!!!!!