Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!
  • Recent Topics

• Most popular:

• Recent Status Updates

• Seige  »  Pj23

I was in A-Fib several times the week after my surgery. I had been on a beta blocker prior to surgery, but went off it, substituting another BP med, so I could take the stress test. I thought I was dying. Went back on the beta blocker, and the new drug as well. Pulse went back to my normal, under 50. But my BP is still high. Surgery was 3/8. Have a cardiologist appointment 4/8. My surgeon has been of no use. He just says it will go down, when you  lose your  weight.  He didn’t even examine my incisions. Did his job, not interested now.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • It's time.  »  healthyamy20

We are right there with you.  A lot of time and work waiting for this and  boom.... but no end in sight and the uncertainty is sooo hard.  But,  I do remind myself that people are dying and being in a hospital isn't a safe place to be and I rather be fat and alive than thin and dead. 
      · 0 replies
    • MsMocie

I wish there was any obvious, easy soloution to the whole bony butt situation!
      · 3 replies
      1. Machalo

So I was in the WalMart the other day waiting in line for my prescription refills and on the shelves are the different braces and canes and aids of all kinds. One of them was a "Coxys Cushion"! I was floored. Since when did they start making those? While I still have a ton and a half of weight to lose before I'll need one of those, I was happy to see it since I've read the threads about bony butt syndrome on here. ((HUGS))

2. MsMocie

I have one of those donuts, very uncomfortable :P I ordered a pair of padde thights to see if it helps with it. My body is like, I like to loose fat on the ass and the tighs first. So I have this butt with all bone, and that squiiishy stomach with all the rest of the fat on it😂 and I never had an issue with my ass, I actually quite liked it beeing a little junky in the trunky!

3. biginjapan

This is not something I have to worry about - as a pear-shaped gal I have a lot of padding! That said, with age and now weight loss it's not as..firm as it once was and I am afraid of how much will be left back there once all is said and done!

• AshMarie794

STAY SAFE EVERYONE!
      · 0 replies
    • Angelove22

4 more days!
      · 0 replies
  • Trending Topics

• Together, we have lost...
      lbs