Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Really need some help with protein

So because of all the allergies I have with dairy I can’t have the premier shakes which I can tell everyone loves and these other ones are absolutely disgusting! I just wanted to know if anyone has tried this one I’m attaching in this topic.

btw I have tried Isopure nope the whey Protein cause me to bloat and serious pain. I tried the Vega and the Chalky taste was unbearable and even this brown rice and pea flavorless one. Please I’m literally out of opinions and I don’t want to force myself because I will throw it all up which I have done before.

400259DB-4B77-420D-851D-B2C1D4894D0D.png

Edited by Isabelmonster

I'm so sorry you are struggling. I have been using Unjury and love it, but it is milk based. They do have a chicken Soup and Santa Fe chili. I liked the chicken not so much with the chili I know they sell some great products right here you may want to check out. Many here regularly order and enjoy and may be able to provide some feedback for you.

I use a vegan/non-whey Protein, there’s a cinnamon roll, chocolate and a vanilla one with Arbonne. I LOVE IT!! I mix it with almond milk and ice. I am 5 days post-op and it’s a life-saver for me

Have you tried an egg based Protein? I haven't tried any, so I don't have any to recommend. Amazon has a lot to choose from though.

I drink original ripple milk EVERY day and I love it!
In the early days post OP, I'll use both ripple milk and Pescience shake powder to make a vegan shake and it tasted freaking good!!!!!
Pescience powders come in different flavors and I Cookies and cream!
The combination of the Ripple milk and the shake gives you about 32grams of Protein per shake. I would occasionally add Greek yogurt for a load of almost 35 to 40 grams in a go.

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

Here's a picture the winning combo in my opinion. It saved me in the immediate OP period.
I've never tried the chocolate one you showed. Just check sugar/carb content and if less than 10 grams, you should be good to go. Good luck [emoji175][emoji176]20191217_210622.jpeg

47 minutes ago, Deedee12 said:

Here's a picture the winning combo in my opinion. It saved me in the immediate OP period.
I've never tried the chocolate one you showed. Just check sugar/carb content and if less than 10 grams, you should be good to go. Good luck 20191217_210622.jpeg

It looks like the powder is whey and casein Protein - definitely not vegan. Or did I read it wrong?

You didn't, I wrote wrong! The Pescience is definitely not vegan but
it was more tolerable for me than all other Protein sources that are so popular.

How are you with egg whites or egg white Protein? JRobb makes a pretty good egg white Protein Powder that mixes well!

14 hours ago, FluffyChix said:

How are you with egg whites or egg white Protein? JRobb makes a pretty good egg white Protein Powder that mixes well!

I love eggs I’m going to have to check out the egg Protein on Amazon. Is it something you mix in with food right? I don’t want to be that kind of person and like mess it up and ruin the whole thing.

Also, do a search on Amazon for Egg White Protein powder and it pulls up a lot of different brands. They have flavored and unflavored you can add to savory things like Soups, etc.