Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Best Non-invasive TX for Wrinkles/Lines on Face & Neck

And I'm gonna monitor this thread TOO- all my surrounding people say I'm looking FINE- I THINK I look like RoadKill that's been run over at least TWICE on the Interstate.🚗🚕🚛🚒🚓⚠🚧

Following. I have had good skin, but I'm starting to notice lines I never have.

I also have lines where there were none before..... I don't think Oil of Olay is going to cut it!

I don’t think there is a non invasive option other than using filters when taking selfies! The only thing that will really work is some form of face lift.

But I would be incredibly happy if someone can prove me wrong.

I have done some Rf treatments. It is hard to tell if they have had any effect

I use the Predermine line from Darphin. It's massively overpriced so I buy it here. I think eventually I might try fillers and botox, but these are helping.

Using dr gross chemical peel twice a week to try and get ahead of this. Dont know if it works for wrinkles yet but my face has cleared up, acne is gone and poors are reducing so maybe just maybe...

I’m doing RF therapy as well. I don’t want to go down the route of face lifts, Botox or fillers - I don’t like that strained look people get but that’s my personal opinion no offence to those who go down that path.
I can see some improvement with the RF but it’s a long process with follow-up maintenance after the intensive weekly program. It’s supposed to stimulate collagen but takes a couple of months for that to kick in.

A friend tried skin needling which is supposed to stimulate collagen as well. She says she can’t see any difference though I think her fine lines have reduced.

Long term and consistent use of Retin-A/Tretinoin and sunscreen make a big difference; they’re the only evidence-based anti-aging products; everything else are unregulated cosmeceuticals so manufacturers can make whatever claims they want to about them, whether true or not. You must wear sunscreen EVERYDAY, re-apply throughout the day; and utilize wide brimmed hats, sunglasses, and sun-protective clothing to lessen photo-aging caused by UV rays and visible light.

Fraxel lasers and Thermage can help to stimulate collagen production and minimize fine lines & wrinkles. My derm also recommends consuming collagen peptides (e.g. Vital Protein which I purchase at costco and put in my coffee & smoothies), especially pre & post treatment(s).

P.S. If you don’t have access to Tretinoin, which requires a prescription in the U.S. (and can be expensive without insurance coverage), you can use an OTC retinoid medication, Adapalene, which is available in a couple of drugstore products and is typically less than $20. Recent studies show it is also effective for anti-aging and not just acne control.

- Differin Adapalene Gel

- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Adapalene Gel

Edited by MarinaGirl