Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Good multivitamin ... not chalky ?

Yuck... I can barely stomach the prescribed Bariatric Advantage Multivitamin (taking two that are so huge and chalky when you chew them is nearly impossible and I’m beginning to literally gag). Ant recommendation for an alternative that palatable ? Thank you, in advance

Bump for you, hopefully someone will be able to help

I used Centrum liquid that I bought from Amazon the first few months. It’s orange flavored, definitely Vitamin flavored but it was easy to shoot down and get it over with.

I had used Centrum Silver chewables before switching to costco brand Multi Vitamins. If you have a CVS pharmacy nearby they have their version, Spectravite which are less expensive.

GNC powder is very fine and they have a men and women jug

10 minutes ago, AJ Tylo said:

GNC powder is very fine and they have a men and women jug

I'm interested in this but where are you getting it? GNC website shows out of stock and it seems like they haven't made it since 2017, at least going by reviews.

Edited to add: It seems they have an energy one but it has caffeine and green tea in it, which I'm not looking for.

Edited by lvidacovich
New Info

I use a childrens Gummy Vitamin. I take at least two a day.

I was actually recommend Flinstones gummy vitamins by someone.

Can't remember who.

23 minutes ago, mcfluffington said:

I use a childrens Gummy Vitamin. I take at least two a day.

I was actually recommend Flinstones gummy vitamins by someone.

Can't remember who.

don't get mad, but a lot of us were told to avoid gummies and Flintstones. Something like a Centrum chewable (or the generic equivalent) usually has everything we need.

Have you tried swallowing a pill in thick liquid like a Protein Shake or Tomato juice?

4 hours ago, lvidacovich said:

m interested in this but where are you getting it? GNC website shows out of stock and it seems like they haven't made it since 2017, at least going by reviews.

Edited to add: It seems they have an energy one but it has caffeine and green tea in it, which I'm not looking for.

Edited 4 hours ago by lvidacovich

I agree Call a local store and ask them - I just bought it a week back just checked the date and its not that old

Big black jug in the picture - GNC 50 Plus for women

Smothies.jpg

As soon as you can tolerate capsules go that route. I never found a chewable I liked.

As soon as you can tolerate capsules go that route. I never found a chewable I liked.
I was given the option of Celebrate chewable or celebrate capsule. I prefer capsules too. And they are so much smaller than the chewable.

10 minutes ago, BQT said:

I wonder why Gummy Multi Vitamins are not recommended ?

I wasn't sure (I just knew that a lot of us were told not to take them), so I just googled it. The bariatric program at Johns Hopkins was one of the first to pop up. It said to avoid them because they don't contain all the Vitamins & minerals that we need.