Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

No sugar or very low sugar

8 hours ago, Katanaya77 said:

During the purée stage, does anyone know what type of juice is allowed?

NO! Never juice again. Way too much sugar. Much better to eat the food and get the Fiber. You can put fruit into smoothies.

Ditto what everyone else has said, sugar free cordial/squash etc

Hang tight you all some of us like juice. I do drink juice and try to get the sugar free or very low sugar versions. I also went from a 8oz glass to just a few oz.

Doing your own juicing also helps - Then you know exactly what you are getting - Adding Vodka is also not allowed, but you have to get caught

5 minutes ago, AJ Tylo said:

Hang tight you all some of us like juice. I do drink juice and try to get the sugar free or very low sugar versions. I also went from a 8oz glass to just a few oz.

Doing your own juicing also helps - Then you know exactly what you are getting - Adding Vodka is also not allowed, but you have to get caught

LOL :D :D very very naughty!!!! :113_tongue: yes you may like vodka and juice but they are both terrible choices health-wise, says me who drinks fizzy drinks coz it helps with the damn nausea! Do as I say not as I do :lol:

Glad Im not the only one who drinks Diet Coke - Way less then before but sure like my DTC in the morning

15 minutes ago, AJ Tylo said:

Glad Im not the only one who drinks Diet Coke - Way less then before but sure like my DTC in the morning

Diet 7up here lol

I drink orange juice on occasion, usually one of the simply orange individual servings. It's 100% juice and I get the one with added Calcium. It's not an everyday thing but maybe once or twice a month. I follow the sugar guidelines with everything else I eat/drink but I tend to view the sugars in fruits differently.

diet cranberry is what i drank all the time and then crystal light packs in my water bottle like the lemon ice tea

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches