Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

All prerequisites done - likely Dec 2019!

Got my insurance approval today. Surgery scheduled for December 9th.

On 11/15/2019 at 12:49, JediMom said:

Yay a surgery date twin!!! I just told my coworkers that I’ll be out for surgery.

I do not want to tell anyone what I’m having done, but one of my coworkers found out. Now she is super passive aggressive because she’ll have to cover me while I’m out. I wish she wouldn’t have found because now it’s just annoying having to deal with her. My surgeon says I can return to work in 2-3 weeks after surgery.

Only some of my coworkers know what I’m having, I didn’t really want to say to the whole office what I’m having either. Don’t worry about her, she’ll be okay!! My surgeon also said 2-3 weeks for me as well.

Congratulations! That is awesome news!!!

I am scheduled for 12/12 😄 Sooo excited. I was suppose to have it on 11/14, but my bloodwork showed my thyroid levels 1 point too high for the surgeon to approve. I feel that's under control now so hopefully no more bumps in the road!!

9 hours ago, Hollywood732 said:

I just got the notification from my insurance company that I'm approved for surgery!

WoooooHooooo, are you doing your Happy Dance? LOLOLOL Congrats!

I had my psych appt today and she indicated no concerns. Met with the nurse and all medical tests are done and good.

Now back to the surgeon to sign off and then schedule. They told me it could take up to 2 weeks to hear back but an early December appt is likely. Anyone else looking at first or second week of December?

Lori
I am in same boat. All cleared as of last Wednesday. Now waiting for insurance to ok and get on schedule. Am told December sometime...

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using BariatricPal mobile app

I'm scared to jink myself, but my surgery is scheduled for 12/18!!!! I'm so excited!!

My surgeon schedules first, then sends to insurance for approval, so that's why I'm scared to jinx myself. I'm keeping my fingers crossed while I celebrate!! LOL!!

24 minutes ago, ChubRub said:

I'm scared to jink myself, but my surgery is scheduled for 12/18!!!! I'm so excited!!

My surgeon schedules first, then sends to insurance for approval, so that's why I'm scared to jinx myself. I'm keeping my fingers crossed while I celebrate!! LOL!!

Congrats and fingers crossed all goes smoothly with your final approval!