Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I started mine today also. How is it going for you? I’m doing okay slightly hungry.

I had my preop class and my surgeon does not require any preop "liver shrinking diet"! I was shocked and I definitely asked why and their answer was "it doesn't change or affect outcome"[emoji848][emoji848]
So no preop diet, a light Breakfast the day before and then Clear Liquids until midnight and then Water up until 2 hrs before surgery [emoji50]
Luckily all my anticipated preop prep groceries were still in my Amazon cart ready to buy.

Also, they didn't emphasize protection shakes, drinks etc. They want real food except if Meal Replacements are ABSOLUTELY necessary depending on how one tolerates food.....uhmmmm...

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

On 8/1/2019 at 9:27 PM, Deegirl31 said:

I started mine today also. How is it going for you? I’m doing okay slightly hungry.

It's going ok, slightly hungry too. Where are you from and where are you having surgery

On 08/04/2019 at 12:50, cpgirl said:

It's going ok, slightly hungry too. Where are you from and where are you having surgery

Hi I’m in Central Florida near Daytona. I am having surgery in Atlanta GA with Dr. Nathan Lytle. You?

On 08/02/2019 at 00:53, Deedee12 said:

I had my preop class and my surgeon does not require any preop "liver shrinking diet"! I was shocked and I definitely asked why and their answer was "it doesn't change or affect outcome"[emoji848][emoji848]
So no preop diet, a light Breakfast the day before and then Clear Liquids until midnight and then Water up until 2 hrs before surgery [emoji50]
Luckily all my anticipated preop prep groceries were still in my Amazon cart ready to buy.

Also, they didn't emphasize protection shakes, drinks etc. They want real food except if Meal Replacements are ABSOLUTELY necessary depending on how one tolerates food.....uhmmmm...

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

Deedee12 you are kinda lucky. I have been struggling with what to buy. I have bought and returned so much to the store already and I’m 4 days in. I have to be on low calorie, low fat low carb diet for 7 days, then liquid diet for 4 then clear liquids for 3.