Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The scale in my doctor's office is wrong. It weighs me 10 lbs heavier then my scale at home. Though dr is happy with my weight loss per their scale, I wouldnt be. I sounded so lame telling them their scale is off,,,but its true! I came home and recalibrated my scale and checked it and my scale is accurate. I am seriously thinking of bringing my scale to my next appointment...( and i know their scale will weigh me a few pounds higher given its midday)

Just so aggravating! My scale shows i lost 27 pounds in 30 days, theirs showed about 17. No way would i be happy with only 17 lost!

Sent from my SM-G965U using BariatricPal mobile app

17 lbs in one month is actually excellent for someone who started out as a "lightweight", as you did... So I wouldn't be upset even if the doctor's scale turns out to be correct

51 minutes ago, Beachladee3 said:

my scale shows i lost 27 pounds 30 day - theirs showed about 17.

@Beachladee3

hi newbie😊

be consistent on which scale you listen to, doesn't matter what the weight says. if you want to go by the docs scale scale or yours , just only go by same scale - on other words don't compare each other

good luck

kathy

[mention=348014]Beachladee3[/mention]
hi newbie[emoji4]
be consistent on which scale you listen to, doesn't matter what the weight says. if you want to go by the docs scale scale or yours , just only go by same scale - on other words don't compare each other
good luck
kathy
Ty

My dr's is always off compared to mine at home but what does it matter. Your weight is moving in the right direction. Just wait until you hit a stall or gain, that's when you should feel just a little aggravated. Keep in mind this is a long journey and you have to take it as it comes and learn from it. Continue to follow what you know to do and in the end you will have success.

My dr's is always off compared to mine at home but what does it matter. Your weight is moving in the right direction. Just wait until you hit a stall or gain, that's when you should feel just a little aggravated. Keep in mind this is a long journey and you have to take it as it comes and learn from it. Continue to follow what you know to do and in the end you will have success.
Thank you!

I have the oposite, when I weight at my doctors with clothes it always show me less than when I do at home without (much) clothes on! I am happy with both numbers :)

Doesn't make sense, that's how I do know You're telling the truth, that's how my Own Things are going, leaves me and the Listening Public going Hnnh? And the rest like Uncle Si Robertson on Duck Dynasty, at least 85% factual. Oh I enjoy that Man, very funny and he views the🌏 World on His Own Terms. Love how he went Duck- hunting in the midst of a 💓attack, doctors askedhime WHY? He said Opening Day of Duck Season only comes Once a Year! Lucky for us and HIM he did survive!🔫Sorry, I don't have shotgun or rifle emjoi on My Phone!