Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

If money were no object...

And STAFF!! I'd rather do 3 triathalons than housework. I already have a cleaning lady, pool guy & lawn dude. I'd add a food cutter, driver, chef, pilot, cabin boys, bra personal shopper, shoe personal shopper, pants personal shopper, etc. I'd be an inventress and finally put all my ideas into action. I'd have goats inside & llamas outside.

hmm I would lovea personal bra shopper...maybe they could find one that holds them where I want them...

now pygmy goats or reg goats...this is very important now..pygmy goats have the habit of jumping on counters, but once when my pet goat got inside he slept on the couch..might need a goat hair remover!

:biggrin1:

I can't believe this hasn't had crazy replies since the last entry!

If money were no object:

I'd be banded!

I'd buy Microsoft, Sprint, AT&T, etc. and keep all staff so nobody would have to worry about keeping their job after the buyout.

I'd buy my mom her own place and a reliable car (right now she's in income-based apts and her car runs about 5 times a year, not for lack of trying)

My boyfriend and I would have one heck of a wedding-savings account!

We'd have a new house built to our specs in my favorite neighborhood in my hometown, and another in Tucson, a city we both love.

We'd both also have reliable cars.

I'd buy a place for my best friend who's like a sister to me.

I'd fix her car.

I'd donate to the local Domestic Violence shelter, which saved my mum's life.

I'd have one heck of a retirment account.

I'd put massive amounts in CDs for later.

I'd set up a fully-funded college fund for my god-daughter.

My boyfriend and I would tour the world, taking in everything we always wanted to.

I'm whisk all my closest friends and family away to a fancy spa and spend several days resting, relaxing, and being pampered. And I would, of course, make sure they didn't miss out on any wages while they were gone!

I'd buy all the hotels on the Las Vegas Strip. And I'd set it up so that each one's profits went to a different charity, though it would not be public knowledge.

I would purchase as much land as I could near to ever-sprawling cities, and remote areas. I'd plant trees (or cacti, or suitable flora for the climate) by the bajillions in that land to protect the land.

I'd purchase a huge tract of land in NE US/ SE Canada and open an animal shelter for cats and dogs with full vet services, no cages, lots of food, and room to roam.

I'd pay for many university and colleges to train veterinarians. I'd have contractual arrangements with the students that in exchange for 5 years of service, I would pay for their education and associated expenses, pay them an outrageous salary, outfit small vans to serve as travelling free veterinary clinics and send them across N and S America to work providing neutering and vaccination services for free in every town, city, county, community and 2-bit crossroads.

I'd donate scads of money to Greenpeace, and animal shelters.

I'd send my brother and his sons on a skiing adventure to every country that has snow.

I'd travel the world - I mean, how many people really travel to Iceland or Greenland, or inner Africa?

I like your fantasies, Tapshoes.

'Tis lovely to dream.

Reality - I do what I can to the extent that I can, but I doubt I will ever see Greenland, or Easter Island, or Baffin Island.....

I would move myself, hubby and our dog to a remote location and disappear off the map because there's no way I'm dealing with the people who come out of the woodwork. Anything I did with the money would be done online or incognito. :smile:

I would move myself, hubby and our dog to a remote location and disappear off the map because there's no way I'm dealing with the people who come out of the woodwork. Anything I did with the money would be done online or incognito. :frown:

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!:smile:

'Tis lovely to dream.

Reality - I do what I can to the extent that I can, but I doubt I will ever see Greenland, or Easter Island, or Baffin Island.....

If money were no object my mate and I would continue to live in the heart of downtown Toronto. We both really like urban life. We would buy a larger house, though. We both like to shop and this one is getting kind of crammed.

We both love travel and we have long wished to see Greenland, and the Canadian Arctic, including Baffin Island, but such cruises are much more expensive than those going to the more usual destinations. If we had more bucks we would definitely visit Greenland, the Canadian Arctic, the Norwegian Fjords, and we would travel across Russia and Mongolia. We would also travel extensively throughout South America, including Patagonia. Ahhh, that sure would be wonderful.....

And we would donate more money to help animals, etc.

I would donate to charities

Give $$ to my loved ones to ensure that they're taken care of

Save some money

Invest

Continue to enjoy life

If money were no object I would...

I would give to my church.

pay off all my bills

pay off my house, fence in the yard, do some light work on it and use it for single mothers to get back on there feet. I would have classes on money management (I need that) for them. They would have to pay utilities, phone and cable. No rent. They would have 1 or 2 yrs to get their own home. I would have my dream home out in the country. Some what green...

I would put up money for my grandchildren's college funds

help my family and friends. (close friends) not woodwork friends or family.

I would start a non profit for WLS for those who can't afford it and insurance won't pay for it.

I then would travel.

oh I forgot..plastic surgery!

Have plastic surgery on every area that has gone south

Give to the church that I fellowship

Re-build my mom's house, pay off her bills and put my sister out

Let my bro-in-law take care of ALL my finances

Make a better life for my children, grandkids and step-children

Give to charities

Remodel our home and buy my DH a motorcycle and me a very nice SUV

Help 3 very good friends of mine in every way that I can to make life better for them

Hopefully after that, give in a very unselfish way