Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Recommended Posts

Even though I have set my goal weight to 150#, the graph shows it to be 0. How can I get the goal line to show at 150? Thanks!

image.png.b9896dbd93192ac21a9b7edc5cbf88b6.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The graph is setting a pretty ambitious goal for you. I say go for it! (just kidding) haha...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ed_NW said:

The graph is setting a pretty ambitious goal for you. I say go for it! (just kidding) haha...

Yeah, not quite sure I'm up to it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thanks for reporting this issue! Our developers will correct this in a few days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Help with entering in my surgery information and weight, I’ve tried everything, can anyone please advise.

thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Alex Brecher said:

Thanks for reporting this issue! Our developers will correct this in a few days.

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Orchids&Dragons said:

Even though I have set my goal weight to 150#, the graph shows it to be 0. How can I get the goal line to show at 150? Thanks!

image.png.b9896dbd93192ac21a9b7edc5cbf88b6.png

Where did you get this graph from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Matt Z said:

Where did you get this graph from?

OK, I use a "regular" computer, so YMMV - On the same page where we enter updates for our weight, there is a bar with 4 little icons on it. It shows the graph, a listing of dates/weights, a milestone tracker and something else, I think. It plots out every time you've updated your weight along the way.

Edited by Orchids&Dragons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Orchids&Dragons said:

OK, I use a "regular" computer, so YMMV - On the same page where we enter updates for our weight, there is a bar with 4 little icons on it. It shows the graph, a listing of dates/weights, a milestone tracker and something else, I think. It plots out every time you've updated your weight along the way.

AH, Chart View... forgot about that... yeah my goal is at 0 lbs as well LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Matt Z said:

AH, Chart View... forgot about that... yeah my goal is at 0 lbs as well LOL

Talk about developing an unhealthy weight obsession . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks again Matt, by the way, Rhode Island girl myself, moved away in 89 but come back bi monthly to see family...last time I pigged out at iggys..lol before surgery of course.

thanks again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The charts should be fixed now. Thanks for letting me know about that issue. We are going to be releasing a massive update to health and fitness tracking on our app first quarter of 2019.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Alex Brecher said:

The charts should be fixed now. Thanks for letting me know about that issue. We are going to be releasing a massive update to health and fitness tracking on our app first quarter of 2019.

Thank you so much! It's working perfectly!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still don’t have a chart? Is it something I have to install?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JacquieK said:

Still don’t have a chart? Is it something I have to install?

Hi @JacquieK - the chart view can be access here: https://www.bariatricpal.com/patients/portal/?do=chart

Please let me know if that helps 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×