Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How long should I wait?!

Me and my husband have a very healthy sex life. I had the sleeve on Monday and my sex drive is pretty high. It’s like I can’t even look at him without grabbing at him. Is 4 days post ops too soon?

Okay great! I think I was told the same but wasn’t sure.

4 days post op was my timing ...

Can I remember Tammi Terrell instead? She sang with Marvin and her Daddy didn't shoot her dead. They really made beautiful🎶 music together. See , you have here ,a veteran of THOSE years, I loved and 🎤rocked with the best,of them.😛

I LOVE her too; however, her death too was tragic and heartbreaking, not in the same way, but it still really saddens me. As far as "those" times... I am a bit of a vet myself and the people who would go on to parent me, didn't know it and hadn't even thought of me or one another probably! I am just a fan of great music, no matter then genre or time.

And you are right, I love all genre, classical to reggae, and thanks to Music Choice on cable I am pretty knowledgeable. Tomorrow evening is my 55th class reunion, I graduated at 17, one of the young31st. Won a prize for knowing Ruby and the Romantics, but then why,wouldn't I they were from Akron. And of the ways my group showed rebellion was listening to black,owned radio stations. Sounds tame by today's standards, but we thought we were the movers and shakers that were going to save the🌍. Did we? Nope but as Billy Joel said " We didn't start the 🔥. And I have a melancholy strain in me, so I 💓 the 🎵blues and their great 🎤singers.

I got the candles, Marvin & Tammi Terrell ( I have no idea who that is)! 😊

The mood is set, sweet music playing, and. you there. A red-blooded. American. male would find that and you entrancing. And more sweet music can be made!

You are awesome!

Whenever you want!

Let your imagination take flight++××Honey do what,you want if it feel right!