Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Brief update.

Way to go! Keep up the great work!

Congrats man!! I can't wait until I make it there. Just started so I have some time before I get there.

BTW What are your stats bud? You have nothing posted. Not even surgery date. Post it up so we have an idea of what we poossibly have to look forward to .

Again Good on you brother, CONGRATS!!!!

Congrats man!! I can't wait until I make it there. Just started so I have some time before I get there.
BTW What are your stats bud? You have nothing posted. Not even surgery date. Post it up so we have an idea of what we poossibly have to look forward to .
Again Good on you brother, CONGRATS!!!!
I have tried to post the stats on my profile but, well I must be kind of blind because I'm unable to see or figure out were to do that at. Any assistance is welcomed

Sent from my SCH-I545 using BariatricPal mobile app

Dude Congrats!
And no, you aren't blind, the settings for the call out / stats, is online and not the app for whatever reason, I've requested that they add those options to the app... but, nothing's been worked on yet it seems.

Dude Congrats!
And no, you aren't blind, the settings for the call out / stats, is online and not the app for whatever reason, I've requested that they add those options to the app... but, nothing's been worked on yet it seems.
I've tried to add them on line even [emoji53]

That's AWESOME! Congratulations! :452_medal:

While online (from a computer browser), after you log in:
Click the drop down arrow next to your name in the upper right hand side of the page and select "My Surgery" There you'll be able to change yourself from pre-op to post op and add some information.
Then on the left side of that page you'll see "Progress" here you can add weigh ins.
If you click the drop down again and select "Account settings" Then on the left select "Signature" you can update your signature block there.
If you click the drop down next to "create" and then create a ticker, it will use your stats to fill in the ticker and you can click the check box to add the ticker to your signature block.

Hope that helps some!

Edited by Matt Z

Sorry about the request. I don't use the app, have it but always in front of my laptop so.... Didn't know you couldn't add that info from it.

Nice progress!

15 hours ago, J San said:

Sorry about the request. I don't use the app, have it but always in front of my laptop so.... Didn't know you couldn't add that info from it.

You can't add your stats from the App. I've requested that the site update the app so folks can, but right now, you can't. It's *ONLY* available on the web page.

No worries, I'm sure I will figure it out.
I am 51, started at 340lbs, last August. My height is 6ft.
Welcome to ask anything I'll do my best to answer. [emoji4]