Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December Surgery Dates

• MERRY LOSERS

Dec 3 - CarolK1
    parrot0927
    Dec 4 - TXbandit (tentative)
    kris102003
    Dec 5 - mejr62
    Chienne and her dad
    Dec 6 – Sghatl
    newlife
    Dec 7 - Newblew
    jen hollers

• Meghan1983

Dec 8
    Dec 9
    Dec 10 - HeatherA (tentative)
    Dec 11 - ::Tracy::

• LinzerPA

• vanessa

Dec 12 - Caramel
    Dec 13 - jmschnapf
    Anyalee
    Mommathang

• tomecia25

Dec 14
    Dec 15
    Dec 16
    Dec 17 - 100lbsforsale
    MissSac
    Dec 18 - Mendypoo
    Livingthe Dream

• JET's MOM

Dec 19 - Cerrin
    Dec 20 - Jonesy
    Dec 21
    Dec 22
    Dec 23
    DEC 24
    Dec 25 - MERRY CHRISTMAS
    Dec 26 - Miss Polly
    Dec 27 - jasmona1214

• glitzigirl

Dec 28 - The Fox
    imsamiam

CERRIN - thanks for wanting to do an exercise challenge.......Not really sure how to start it, but I was reading other months and trying to fiugure out what they do.....I really want and need to start my exercise now!!!! 30 minutes walking everyday minimum.....You with me??? Anyone else want to join us???

:P

I think about 6weeks post op before you can really begin working out....

I need to just start moving first before even going to the next level of working out...

I'm with you Carol. I took great accomplishment in going shopping today without my scooter. My knees hurt like the devil but it felt good and I wa only able to do one store but spent a bit of time in it carrying around a basket full of stuff.

Also, wanted to pass on what I heard today in my weight loss support group. I think the same thing can apply to exercising. Don't set yourself up for failure. Instead of planning for 7 days a week, make it a more reasonable, attainable and committed goal like 3 or 4 days. Not that you can't do 7 but aim for at least 3 to 4. And don't beat yourself up if one week you don't make your goal. Do the best you can.

Hello,

I really need some motivation.... I have about 18 days until surgery and would like to exercise each day until then... I just have trouble actually doing it. Always find something more important.

Do we want to start another thread for the challenge? I don't think that I have seen one that has been started. Let me know your thoughts!!

:bounce:

icon14.gifDecember Surgery Dates

I thought I would start a thread and as we get more Merry Losers than they can copy and paste and add their names.

MERRY LOSERS

Dec 3 - CarolK1

Dec 5- Brooke (medic26541)

Dec 6 - Sghatl

Dec 7 - Newblew

jen hollers

Dec 13 - Caramel

Dec 17 - 100lbsforsale

MissSac

Dec 18 - Mendypoo

Dec 26 - Miss Polly

Dec 27 - jasmona1214

Dec 28 - The Fox

Please feel free to add your surgery date

Caramelranger.gif

• MERRY LOSERS

• Dec 3 - CarolK1
    parrot0927
    kris102003
    Dec 5 - mejr62
    Chienne and her dad

• Brooke (medic26541)

• Dec 6 – Sghatl

newlife
    Dec 7 - Newblew
    jen hollers

• Meghan1983

Dec 8
    Dec 9

• LinzerPA

• vanessa

Dec 12 - Caramel
    Dec 13 - jmschnapf
    Anyalee
    Mommathang

• tomecia25

Dec 14
    Dec 15
    Dec 16
    Dec 17 - 100lbsforsale
    MissSac
    Dec 18 - Mendypoo
    Livingthe Dream

• JET's MOM

Dec 19 - Cerrin
    Dec 20 - Jonesy
    Dec 21
    Dec 22
    Dec 23
    DEC 24
    Dec 25 - MERRY CHRISTMAS
    Dec 26 - Miss Polly
    Dec 27 - jasmona1214

• glitzigirl

Dec 28 - The Fox
    imsamiam

I got my butt up today and did 3 10 minute sessions on the treadmill.

I am so out of shape that it hurts to do any more than 10 minutes at a time. Geessssssssssss that is so sad!!

There are so many of us having surgery in December. Even tho it is around the holidays.... it is still good timing. What a better way to bring in the New Year!!!!

Question..... What is PBing? I feel so unknowlegable :)

ANTS - 11/26 I'm starting pre-op. Doctor said I only need to do 6 days liquids and 7th day clear liquids....I'm on the East Coast so I don't think we are going to be in the same hospital...LOL