Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Recommended Posts

I can't believe it!

I had my last appointment on Thursday and they received approval today.

I will be having RNY surgery on 6/11.

:)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You say your last appointment, was that with the nutritionist or the psychologist?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, sislittle said:

You say your last appointment, was that with the nutritionist or the psychologist?

I met with both of them and my last diet appointment for the six months of pre op diet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats! That’s one day before my birthday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Iwanttoseemytoes said:

I met with both of them and my last diet appointment for the six months of pre op diet.

Congratulations, prayers are with you. Keep me posted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you both!

I'm getting a little more nervous. Three more weeks!! It's exciting and makes me nervous at the same time. I second guess my decision, but i really think this is my time. One more week until the liquid diet begins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2018 at 8:52 PM, Iwanttoseemytoes said:

I can't believe it!

I had my last appointment on Thursday and they received approval today.

I will be having RNY surgery on 6/11.

:)

It's exciting, isn't it? Congrats!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It really is!! A new chapter begins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×