Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November Exercise Challenge!

I got a marathon walk in this morning, all the way to Walgreens to refill a prescription. 4 miles one way, but when I got there I realized I left the prescrip. on the table. 4 miles back home, and then I caved in and got in the truck and went back so.........8 miles done today

I don't think anyone will blame you for getting in your truck and driving. 8 miles is great!

So I won't be able to make the 20 days, but I do want to make 12. We are moving this week, so I should get plenty of exercise running up and down our stairs. So my revised goal is 3 more days of exercise in November.

Karri, Moving will be a serious workout!!! Hope everything goes well and you get all settled in quickly...Dave

PS. Gonna walk today and pick up the prescrips. They are waiting for me.

had a very good walk yesterday, my sister had a tongue wagging (serves her right, she only weighs about 110 lbs.):heh:

Only to weigh that. My DH probably wouldn't allow me out the house.LOL

Dave, I think I would have driven back, too. Great workout though.

What's everyone eating for Thanksgiving? And are we resting that day?

Another day over. Back and forth to Walgreens. 8 miles total and for Florida, it was chilly out. Still need to do upper body tonight and it will be a good day

Good morning everyone!

I had to give my body a day's rest to adjust to the new schedule, but I am back and had an absolutely lovely sunrise workout this morning.

Becky, thank you for the comment, but you are the one inspiring me!!!

Dave great job on the 8 mile walk!

Salsa, I am sorry to hear about your mishap, but you are already way ahead of the game and you will be back on track in no time. Best of luck with your upcoming move :)

Banane43.gifCrazy Ates November Exercise Challengeboxing.gif

10/16 Days of Exercise

weight.png

Banded 8/07/07 Dr. Miguel Zapata, Monterrey Mexico

9.75 cm/4cc Inamed Band

2 fills (both under fluoro): 9/07 & 11/07

You guys keep me so motivated. I'm glad we are here to help one another. Dave, you amaze me. Eight miles!! Do your feet hurt? That's what usually signals that I've reached my limit. Maybe as I get lighter, my feet will not give me as much trouble.

40 minute walk today. I can't skip anymore days this month if I'm going to make my goal.

13/24 Days of ExerciseBanane43.gif

Actually, it was my ankles that took the beating. I did get a shorter walk in Sat and today. Just over 4 miles for each day.

Good morning!

Back from #11. I got started a little later this morning because it was raining frown.gif

Salsa, congratulations on your entrée into Onederland! That's fantastic news -- Great Jobclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif!!!!

11/16 Days of Exercise

weight.png

9.75 cm/4cc Inamed Band

Nana joined a gym! Nana joined a gym!!!

Can you believe it?? I had a 7 AM appt. with a personal trainer this morning and I was so excited I was up at a quarter til 5!

It is a little humbling to find out just how UNFIT and UNFLEXIBLE you are, but it can only get BETTER right??

Go Nana, Go Nana......

Way to go, but getting up that early!!!! I wanted to join one but my work schedule wont permit it. Good luck to ya

Another day done, Actually 2 counting yesterday...5 mile walks each day along with 30 min per day on the stationary bike. Closing in on my challenge days

Wow you guys are doing great. Since I had to revise my November challenge due to my little eating incident (which is sooooooo much better now), I only have one day left. The last two days I had been packing and walking up and down the stairs, so I decided that I would just take a break from packing and just walk/jog up and down the stairs for a half hour. I thought I was going to die by the end, but after I recovered I felt great. Nana I am going to be joining the gym as soon as we finish moving. Though mine doesn't come with a personal trainer. It is like Curves only with real weights. The people seem nice though.

The sun is shining here again, the "Christmas Winds" (as we call them here in the Caribbean) have arrived, and it was a glorious workout this morning!!!

Nana, good luck with your new workout regime. How did your first session with the trainer go?

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!!

12/16 Days of Exercise

weight.png

9.75 cm/4cc Inamed Band

Yeah Nana! Go Nana, Go Nana, Go! Good luck with the exercise. I hope you love it and the way it makes you feel. Keep us posted.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and that we all cope well with the food challenges the next few days. I've been super busy getting ready for a houseful of company, but I've still walked for 40 minutes for the last three days. I'm turning over a new leaf and putting my well being at the top of the list. It feels good.

16/24 Days of ExerciseBanane43.gif

Yesterday was the assessment, and I was a little unsure at the end of it. I tho't, "That wasn't fun at ALL and will I really DO this?"

But today was the first workout. And it was good not too strenuous and actually quite pleasant -- with just enough pain and sweat so that you know you've actually DONE something! LOL

He's cognizant of my age, my recent surgery and my fibromyalgia, so he had me do the treadmill for 5 to warm-up, two sets on four different weight machine and then 5 more on the treadmill to cool down.

I'm pleased. Not sure if I can make it up there today or tomorrow, but he's giving me another free session on Monday -- then I have to bite the bullet and find out how much it co$t$ to use his services.

I might can only afford once a month!!