Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Started my liquid diet also today. So far, so good. Not feeling deprived at all. So far today, I've had 2 Premier Proteins, sugar free pudding, greek yogurt and Soup. I still have a shake, sugar free Jello and yogurt available to me yet today. We'll see how work goes tomorrow night though. I'm always hungry during the night.....

How is everyone else doing?

Ugh...I broke down and cheated today. Had fried chicken and tuna salad/cashew chicken salad. But, now I know that I'm done and no more cheating for me. Hoping to stay strong!

@kordie Don’t be so hard on yourself. I’m sure after the surgery it will be much easier to follow your doctors orders.. my surgery is on Tuesday and even though I’m allowed to eat until Monday I wanted to try to do as much liquid diet as possible to see what it’s like and try out various Protein Drinks. I’ve found it very hard. It’s not you.. but I’m sure once the surgery is completed the Protein Shake will seem much more filling.. at least that’s what I’m telling myself [emoji6]

Kordie we got this. Im there with you. Nobody said this would be easy, but it will be worth it. You can reach out to me if you want. We are surgery twins and we will help each other make it thru this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using BariatricPal mobile app

That must be so exciting!!! All the best!!!
I am also planning to get my surgery done real soon. Just waiting for the approval from my docs and of course my parents! :P:D

I am also a May 29th Buddy!!

I got my call on May 15th to start the diet right away, so I did not get my final meal, but all of my final meals over the last few weeks more than make up for it...I guess :P.

I am soooooo happy. I was originally scheduled for 4/24 and then my surgeon's office was forced to switch providers so I had to wait 5 weeks before they got everything set up to do approvals again. That SUCKED, but I made it, and I am excited!!

Yay! Congrats!

May 29 buddys we are in the single digits. Yayyyyyy Kordie hows your liquid diet going? Im sooo excited for us all, its so hard to believe we are this close. Hows everyone doing?

8 hours ago, Kimbero said:

May 29 buddys we are in the single digits. Yayyyyyy Kordie hows your liquid diet going? Im sooo excited for us all, its so hard to believe we are this close. Hows everyone doing?

I am doing pretty good. Instead of my can of meat/vegetable Soup, I've been eating a chicken broccoli alfredo (no noodles) healthy choice meal with similar nutrition value which really has helped. I actually made it through a shopping trip yesterday by bringing yogurt, sugar free pudding and a Protein Shake with me. I did cheat a little with a couple of samples at costco but it wasn't much. How is everyone else doing? Only 8 days left!

I dont get Soup, or meat at all. On my day before surgery i think i can have 1 cup of broth. But not on the 14 day liquid diet. I am looking forward to the broth. Im doing really good surprisingly, this week at work will go fast because i will be so busy. Today was hard just because we had the family over for chicken Alfredo, that's one of my favorite but i didnt cheat i had my sugar free Jello instead...so proud of myself. we are almost there.

34 minutes ago, Kimbero said:

I dont get Soup, or meat at all. On my day before surgery i think i can have 1 cup of broth. But not on the 14 day liquid diet. I am looking forward to the broth. Im doing really good surprisingly, this week at work will go fast because i will be so busy. Today was hard just because we had the family over for chicken Alfredo, that's one of my favorite but i didnt cheat i had my sugar free Jello instead...so proud of myself. we are almost there.

You are doing awesome Kimbero! You have alot more willpower than me.